Accept or Suffer

'What's with this nonsense? Did this guy did this?'

I picked up my dropped phone and took a look again. I checked the messages and only found one message.

From: 27d9%#€8

[Yes/Yes]
[D€9<¿]

'[Yes/Yes]? There's no way that guy did this, He said we'd talk about it later...'

' 'Talk about it later?' Theres no way right? What if I message 'No?' that's too risky,'

Ding

'A message again?'

I look at it with anger as I grab the phone tighter and tighter as the next day comes.

*****
I sit in my chair in my classroom reading a book that I found on the library. It was useless to read it, it had no words only blank papers. Although it didn't have any words I acted like I read it.

I heard my two 'friends' greeting me. We got along after the argument from yesterday of the two characters ended. I acted cheerful and funny both then and now to get the attention away from the characters.

The main characters followed my my two 'friends' when entering the classroom. The whispers began once again.

I had to join their whispers too, so I can mix in with the background like them.

After seeing the texts from [] I will do anything to become a main character no matter what.

Class began, The class was silent and the only people talking were the female lead and a another male lead, If a teddy bear could dream a rainbow, the red of his hair would be the top arching band, made cozy and soft, the color of his eyes were like rubies that could cost a lot. The teacher scolded them for talking and punished them. Cliche.

Everytime I see those two it reminds me of that message.

Class ended. It was lunch. The speaker called my name and 'Jae Hoon'.

"Someone called 'me?'"