15

"I am sorry I am being so mean to you guys, but you guys seemed so stupid when you still had a heart beat"

"The truth is we were, we treated everyday like our last, weather we did stupid things or just things like sitting playing video games together, one day it just was Luke's and I's last"

"Lottie we just want to tell the boys we ar..." Then the both just vanished into line air.

"Um... Luke, ashton where did you go?" I was looking around he room.

Almost at that exact moment the door bell rang. Uuuugh, Who could that possibly be?

I opened the door to see Calum standing there. Crap how could I forgotten about him coming over to do the project.

"Come in" I smiled to him opening the door wider

"Thanks"

We walked into my room and decided to work on the floor, we literally just sat there and flat out work out ass's off and got this project done in one day. Go team Lalum. Don't judge me I am only a teen girl who lives in the world were every one is shipping there names.

"Yeah lot done in one day, hi five *high five each other* it's getting late now Lottie I think I will head home, see you on Monday, have a Nice weekend"

"You too, bye cal"

Has cal been trying to flirt with me? Nah, that's just in my head

"Lottie dinner!"

"Coming mum" I ran down the stairs to see my parents at the table already waiting for me. "Thanks mum this looks great"

"Lottie did by any chance did I just see a boy walk out the front door?"

"Oh yeah sorry forgot to tell you guys, that Calum he is one of my friends from school"

"Is he more ..... Than a friend?"

"MUM NO! Just friends" We didn't really talk much after that, I had my dinner then went back to my room.

----------------------------------------------
Vote and comment