'Well where are you going to school?' Ashton asked out of nowhere

'Summer heights, why?'

'We went there, when you go there find two guys by the names of Michael and calum and ask them about us and if they don't tell them that there penguin and the man with the special fingers say "Michael stop dying your hair or you will be bald before your even twenty" and then they will realize it actually is us'

'And give me one reason why I should just go up to complete strangers and ask them that?'

'Just do it, it's the only way'

'What will I get out of all this?'

'Who never know maybe even a boyfriend' Luke slurred

'Wait whaaaa?'

'Never mind' Luke said snickering

My God will they ever leave, agh

'Well, if and I mean 'IF' I do this favour for you I am not just gonna turn up and school and find these guys you call Michael and Calum and tell them that, I am gonna look a bit into them first'

'Well ok them miss perfectionist' luke said rolling his eyes

'I prefer to be called miss perfect' I say flipping my hair over my shoulder while rolling my eyes at the boys.

'Cocky now are we?' luke said with a slight laugh

'Yeah I am.'

'Well boys as lovely as this was' I said sarcastically.

'I was actually planning on going to the park so if you could kindly leave my room, that would be very greatly appreciated'

'The parks boring, just stay here and talk to us, it gets boring talking to that one of there 24/7' luke said

'HEY!' Ashton shouted

The more a stand here the more I really look at the boys, and realize what they look like, both of them have black skinny jeans on, luke is wearing an all black t-shirt with the vans logo on it, as well as wearing some slightly worn out all black vans. ashton was wearing a singlet with the captain America logo on the front, and was wearing some lace up boots. And wearing a red bandana as well as glass which made him look super adorable.

As weird as this sounds there is a tiny bit of me telling me to stay here with the boys and talk to them.

'Ok boys i Have one condition on me staying here'

'REALLY, go for it, what is the condition' ashton said excitedly

'You really have to stop just appearing out of thin air and giving me a heart attack'

'Seriously that's your condition?' Luke questioned me

'Yeah'

'That's easy done'

'Great'

We actually ended up talking till my parents got home and I had to shoo the boys away. I think I just made two friends who just happened to be ghost, I feel special because not many people can say that.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Vote and comment

(Hope everyone had a good Christmas and new year)

~Lottie finally gets a bit used to the boys

~Luke and Ashton want Lottie to find there old school friends

~Lottie never got to go the park