32

We ended up all not doing much the whole time we were there, I got mikey's bracelet off him before I left and I made my way home.

When I walked into the room and called for the boys they didn't come and I was scared normally they come straight away.

While they weren't here I took it upon my self to actually do my homework and some of my assignments I have. I had finished it all in only about 3 hours.

A few hours later I went out into the front yard and sit in the swinging chair we had there, and read a book I had been meaning to read for some time.

"Pssst" I looked around no one, then I heard it again.

"Who is that?" I called out to the mis story person

"Lottie it's me"

"Who is me"

"Ashton" I put my book down completely now

"Where are you"

"Over here" He was over near the side of the house.

"Why are you over there and where is Luke"

"I don't know about Luke but I am stuck I can't go anywhere, I'm trapped" I was so confused.

"Can you get to the tree?"

"I think so"

"Meet me there" he just nodded and then he disappeared.

I quickly went through the house to the backyard and went straight to the tree where Ashton and even Luke where.

"Where have you guys been? I called for you when I go home"

"We heard you we just could do anything, there is like a barrier around the house or something" Luke said

"How? none of the the boys are over here" Ashton concluded

I had a light bulb moment "I know, I have the four of your friendship bracelets in my bag inside"

"The ones that I told you about?" Luke questioned

"The very same"

"What are you doing with them?" Ashton said both confused with me and with Luke.

"I was going to burn then as both Luke, cal and I think they are what are keeping you stuck here, and from these results it seems that fact may be true"

"But...." Ashton was then gone and I looked right to Luke.

"I don't think he wants to leave, Lottie he really likes you"

"Luke I get that but I am alive still, sadly he isn't"

"Let me try find him, he can't go far now can he" he laughed then he himself disappeared.

**************************
Vote and comment

One more chapter then epilogue I will probably post the next chapter tomorrow then epilogue the day after