I woke up the next morning on the floor, God only knows how I ended up here (I fall out the bed sometimes).

I got up off the floor and then remembered the last nights events still not quiet sure if it was a dream or not but guessing it was.

I walked down stairs to the kitchen to get breakfast in which I had yoghurt and fruit, healthy and very yum. Both my parents were going to have like an orientation day at there work today so I was home alone today. What will I do today? Maybe I will go down to that park, that's what i do.

Before I went I got changed and did my makeup. I tuned around from the mirror I was gong to be using for my make up and saw that guy on my bed again, just casually lounging around, it was fare to say I did scream.

'She stop screaming you are hurting my poor ears' the unknown said while covering his ears 'GET OUT!' I screamed at him 'what if I don't want to?' At this point I was about to punch this guy, like who does he think he is?

'I will call the police on you for breaking in my house'

He sat in straight before saying 'what you gonna say "oh some guy has broken in my house"'

'Yes actual that's exactly what I am gonna say'

'Well you can't call the cops on two dead guys can you' a different boys voice Said from behind me in a sarcastic tone.

'You not dead you are right in front of me talking'

'We most certainly are miss....'

'Jenkins, Lottie Jenkins'

'Well Lottie go ahead touch my hand'

And being the normal person that I am I went to touch some strange boys hand. When I did though it was weird it was just so cold.

'What the hell, you hand is freezing'

'Well I am not alive so it isn't going to be exactly warm' he said with a slight laugh

Who is this guy?

'What do you want?'

'We don't want anything we are just hang out in MY house in MY room'

'This is MY room and this is MY house mr...'

'Irwin, Ashton Irwin, and that guy over there is luke hemmings' he says pointing to the guy behind me still in the door frame.

'Well this place WAS mine'

'Well it's mine now so leave'

'Nah, I don't think so we like it here' Luke said back

'Seriously, no wonder you guys are dead, people must have found you so annoying'

'Hey that was a little hash to say, and FYI we were pretty popular when we still had a heat beat' the Ashton guy said while getting up off my bed walking over to me.

I was standing my ground even if I was a bit freaked out by this whole ordeal 'sure you guys were'

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Vote and comment

~ didn't think it would be ashton and Luke did you?

~ Lottie is talking to the boys even though they don't have a heart beat