Chapter Twelve

*Jen's POV*
I woke up the next morning at 4:45. I sighed and stood up. "Babe, come back to bed for 5 more minutes." Lana said. I smiled and laid back down. "I don't want to go to work." Lana said. I smiled. "You're going today?" I asked. "Yeah. I figure missing three days is bad enough." She said. I chuckled. "Well, I was looking over the script and you and I have a few scenes together." I said with a smile. Lana chuckled. "Yeah. Too bad we aren't together on the show too." She said. I nodded. "I love you." I said. She smiled. "I love you too." She said. "Oh, your Megaboo said she misses her Lamabear." I said. She busted out laughing. "Hahaha. Oh, I love Megan." She said and chuckled. I looked at her. Jealousy again. Shit. "Not like that babe. You're my one and only." Lana said and put her hand on my cheek. I smiled lightly. She kissed me lightly and frowned when I pulled away. "It's been five minutes." I said and smiled. She rolled her eyes. We got up and changed. I put on skinny yoga pants and a hoodie, then put my hair in a messy bun. Lana put on yoga pants and a hoodie then we both put on a pair of Free Runs. We walked out of our room and to the car. I guess Jared will take Nina to set. Lana got in the passenger seat of my car and I got in the driver's side. "You know, I never thought that we would actually happen." I said. Lana grabbed my hand and held it. "Me neither. I was scared I'd never leave Fred." She said. I nodded. "Me too." I said. She smiled. "I love you." I said. She smiled even brighter. "I love you too." She said. We pulled up on set at 5:20. Early for once. Lana and I held hands as we walked to meet with the group. "Lamabear!" Megan screamed and tackled Lana in a hug. "Lamabear I missed you!" Megan screamed. I chuckled at the two. Lana smiled at her. "I missed you too Megaboo." Lana said. They're laying on the ground. Megan's face is extremely close to Lana's. "Okay. Can we stand up now?" Lana said. "Why?" Megan asked. Lana smirked. "I only like being on my back with a woman on top of me if that woman is Jen." She said. I snorted a laugh and Megan's face turned bright red. She stood up and moved away. I held out my hand to help Lana up and she grabbed it, but pulled me down on top of her, instead of standing up. I chuckled. "Now, that's better." Lana said with a smile on her face. I kissed her lightly, then stood up. I pulled Lana up and she smiled. Adam and Eddy walked up and smiled. "Lana! You're back!" Adam said happily. Lana smiled. "Alright guys. Today we're only shooting Snowing scenes and QOD scenes. So, everyone else can head on out." Eddy said. Merrin, Kristin, Victoria, Ginny, Josh and Robert all followed Adam and Eddy. "Hey Lana, Jen." Jared said with a smile. Lana and I both smiled. "Nina's in my trailer. We have 'class'." He said and put air quotes on the word. I laughed. "Did you guys have fun last night?" Lana asked. He nodded. "Taylor likes her. So, that's good." He said. I smiled. Taylor is his twin sister. "We'll be in my trailer if you guys need us." I said. He nodded and walked off. Lana and I walked to my trailer and sat down. "I have to go run an errand. I'll be back baby girl." I said. She raised an eyebrow. "Want me to come?" She asked. "No." I said quickly. She raised an eyebrow. "It's uh... I uh... I'll be back." I said, not knowing how to lie to my girlfriend. She raised an eyebrow and I walked out. I picked up my phone and dialed Megan's number. "Hey. Meet me at my car." I said and hung up. I got in the driver's side and turned the car on, waiting for the tall brunette. She walked up to my car and I smiled as she got in. She smiled brightly.
*Lana's POV*
As Jen was leaving, I heard her call someone and tell them to meet her at her car. I'm jealous. But, it's easy for me to get jealous when it comes to Jen. I called Jen. "H-hello?" Jen said, then I heard a woman's laugh. I raised an eyebrow. "Hey." I said. "L-Lana..." She said. "What do you need?" She said. Then, I heard a woman whine her name. "Is it a sin that I want to talk to my girlfriend?" I asked. "N-no. I have to go though. I'm busy." She said. "Fine." I said and hung up. What if Jen's cheating on me? I sighed and laid down on the couch. I fell asleep.
*Jen's POV*
"Okay. Megan. Seriously. Now let's go do what the plan was." I said. She smiled and nodded.
*Lana's POV*
I woke up and it was 8 pm. I raised an eyebrow, seeing that Jen isn't back yet. I texted Nina. "You still working?" I sent. I received an answer almost immediately. "Going to Jared's again. Mom said it was okay." I sighed at the answer then called Jen again. "Hello?" A woman's voice answered. I creased my eyebrows. "Who is this?" I asked. "Shit." The woman said, then hung up. I called back immediately and this time Jen answered. "Hey baby girl." She said. I raised an eyebrow. "Who was that woman that answered your phone?" I asked. "Uh.. What?" She asked. "Why are you with another woman?" I asked. "It's Megan.." She said. "But, why are you sneaking around with her?" I asked. "Lana, chill." She said. "Jen, why are you sneaking around with her?" I asked. "Lana. You're my one and only. You know that." She said. "Why are you ignoring my question?" I asked. "Lana! You don't need to know what I'm doing every second of the day!" She screamed. "I'm sorry I'm worried about my girlfriend." I said. "Why don't you trust me?! Do you think I'm cheating on you or something?!" She screamed. Jen never screams at me. "Jen.. I do trust you.. Why are you so mad?" I asked. "Because you're pissing me off!" She screamed and hung up. I just looked at my phone as tears rolled down my cheeks.
----------------------------------------------

Dun, dun, dunnnn
This one's kinda short. Sorry.
What do you guys think Jen is doing?
Do you think she's cheating?
Do you think they'll break up??
Hmmm
-Sunny ☀️