Chapter Twenty Five

*Jen's POV*
I woke up the next morning at 6. We leave our house at 7. I got up and Lana woke up. "Are you okay babe?" She asked. "Yep. Getting an early start." I said. "O-okay." She said. "Go back to sleep." I said. "Now I'm awake. So." She said and got up. "Sorry." I said. She shrugged. "I'm going to take a quick shower." She said and walked to the bathroom. Honestly? I'm not in a good mood. Sean fucking Maguire is the father of our child. What happened to us not knowing? Could he have not just followed the rules? One thing is positive. He will NOT be a part of this baby's life. I refuse. I sighed and got changed into jeans, a hoodie and my Free Runs. I walked to Colby's room and knocked on the door. No answer. I opened it and she's still asleep. "Colby. Wake up." I said and shook her lightly. She woke up almost immediately. "You need a day? Or are you ready to go back to school on set?" I asked. She shrugged. I raised an eyebrow. "You feeling okay?" I asked. She shrugged again. I felt her forehead. "Go back to sleep kid. You're running a fever. We'll be home soon. We love you. Stay out of trouble." I said. She nodded and closed her eyes. I left her room and went back to mine. Lana is drying her hair. She finished at 7:45. She put on yoga pants and a hoodie. Then put on Free Runs. She smiled. "Ready?" She asked. I nodded and we went to the car. I still can't get the idea of Sean being the father out of my head. "Have you thought about finding out the gender?" I asked and backed out of the driveway. "Lately I have been. Do you want to?" She asked. I shrugged. "We should." She said. "Okay." I said. "I'll call Dr. Ashburn." She said. "Okay." I said again. "Jen.. Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah. I'm fine." I said. What if the baby looks just like Sean and nothing like Lana? Ugh. This is why we didn't want to know the donor. We pulled up on set and I parked. We have a table read today with the new script, so that will be fun I guess. Lana and I walked to the building and went to the meeting room. We sat down and waited. The only other people in the room are Jared, Colin, Ginny and Josh. We're waiting on Adam and Eddy. They walked in and smiled. "Alright guys! Today! We're trying out new scripts! Go with the flow. We'll work through any bumps." Adam said. Everyone agreed. I start.
Me: "Mom, dad, how could you lie to me? And you Killian? I mean, Regina is the only one who's been honest with me."
Ginny: "we were only trying to protect you."
Josh: "Emma, we weren't trying to hurt you."
Colin: "Yes, love. Listen to your parents. None of us wanted to hurt you."
Me: "No. I'm done with all of you. None of you care about me at all."
Lana: "Emma. Calm down."
Me: "No. You're the only one in this whole damn town, other than our son, who cares about me at all!"
Ginny: "Emma. You know that's not true."
Colin: "Love, we all care about you."
Me: "Stop calling me love. We are over, pirate."
"Okay. Now, this is a scene of just Regina and Emma." Adam said.
Lana: "Emma. Are you okay?"
Me: "No. I lost everyone. You and our son are the only two people I have."
Lana: "Emma. They do care about you."
Me: "Regina. Please. If they cared, they would have been honest."
Lana: "Emma. Don't cry."
Me: "I'm sorry. I just can't deal with this any longer."
Lana: "Emma."
Me: "You don't get it. You have your happy ending."
Lana: "I do? Well, Robin and I broke up, so I don't see how that's very happy. Sometimes I wonder if my happy ending isn't right in front of me."
The scene ended. "That was great guys. Good emotion." Adam said. "Jen. Are you okay?" Eddy asked. "I uh. I need a minute." I said and left the room. Sean being the father is the only thing on my mind. I leaned against the wall and heard footsteps. "You okay?" I heard an Irish accent ask. I sighed. Colin. "I'm fine." I said. He raised an eyebrow. "You're not. I can tell something is bothering you. Is it the pregnancy?" He asked. I sighed. "No. We just. We weren't supposed to find out who the donor is. But we did. And we know him. And I just. I don't like it." I said. He nodded. "It's Sean. Isn't it?" He asked. I nodded. He.. Hugged me. I hugged him back and just let him hold me. "Jen- oh. Excuse me." Lana said. He pulled away and walked back into the meeting room. "What was that about?" Lana asked. I shrugged and we went back to the meeting room. "Okay. So, we have a few scenes of Colin and Jen we need. So, head to costumes." Adam said. Colin and I left.
*Lana's POV*
"Can I watch the shots?" I asked. Adam and Eddy both nodded and we walked to where they'd be shooting. Colin and Jen came out about 15 minutes later. He has his arm around her?! Excuse me, that's my wife. I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed. I tuned out what they were saying, but every touch. Every kiss. Every smile. It makes my blood boil with jealousy. I know it's all acting, but still. It makes me jealous as hell. Hours passed of them running and re-running different scenes. There are lots of kisses and hugs. Ugh. 8:15. They're finally done. Colin hugged her and I clenched my jaw. "Call me if you need anything." He said. Jen nodded. "Thanks." She said and walked this way. "You ready to go?" She asked. "Yep." I spit and we walked to the car. "How was your day?" She asked. I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I said. "That's good." She said. Does she not get it? We got home and went straight to bed. I laid down, not facing her. "Are you okay?" She asked. "I'm fine." I spit. "Wait. Are you mad?" She asked. "No." I spit. "Well, if you're not mad... Don't tell me you're jealous." She said. "What do you think? You and Colin getting close again. All your on-screen kisses. I can't wait till the episode where you dump his sorry ass." I spit. "Lana. What's going on?" She asked. "Yes! I'm jealous! You guys wee holding each other after the table read. Then you had to kiss and stuff. Yes. I'm jealous." I said. She smiled. "Lana. Don't be jealous. You know that you're the only person I love." She said. "Jen. Are you serious?" I asked. "What.." She said. "You couldn't even tell I was jealous?" I spit. "No. Because there's nothing for you to be jealous of. Colin is only a friend. We don't even talk that much. I'm sorry. You are the only person I love. I promise." She said. I sighed. "Are you really not okay with Sean being the donor?" I asked. Her expression hardened. "How do you know I said that?" She asked. I sighed. "I heard you talking to Colin about it." I said. She sighed. "Look. I'm just worried he's going to want to have a part of the baby's life." she said. I shook my head. "He's already said he doesn't." I said. She looked up at me. "Really?" She asked. I nodded. She smiled. "Okay." She said. She kissed me lightly and I smiled again. I could never stay mad at her. "So. The baby. I called the doctor." I said. She smiled. "And?" She asked. "It's a boy." I said. "Yes! I knew it!" She shouted, then kissed me. I smiled. "I love you." She said. I nodded. "I love you too." I said. "So, are we okay?" She asked. I nodded. "Of course we're okay." I said as she wrapped her arms around me. We fell asleep and I smiled. This is how I want to spend the rest of my life. And soon? We'll have our little boy to share the happiness with.
----------------------------------------------

Another update :)
Alex_EM I hope you like this!
Feedback?
Requests?
-Sunny☀️