Chapter Sixteen

|September 11th - Calabasas California|
|Madison's house - 9:30am|

Kentrell Gaulden's POV:

|September 11th - Calabasas California||Madison's house - 9:30am|•Kentrell Gaulden's POV:

———————————————————————-

"Daddy where's mommy?" Kailani asked rubbing her eyes and I sighed. "I already told you she's on a trip. You'll see her soon" I assured Kailani. "Y'all hungry?" I asked her and Taylin and they both nodded.

"Ight we gon leave in a second" I said before there was a knock on the door. I opened it seeing the gang and I let them inside. "So you chilling here now?" Ben asked and I nodded shutting and locking the front door.

"I found my key in our room" I said and ben laughed, "Hi uncle Three and uncle Ten" Kailani waved. "What about me?" Kd asked holding his arms out causing Kailani to laugh and I smiled shaking my head.

"Little ass so rude like her father" Kd sucked his teeth while Ben laughed. "Top we going to the studio?" Three asked and I nodded.

"Yeah the driver outside? I gotta get them some food and meet with Alex" I said referring to my manager.

"Yeah the driver outside"

"Ight" I said picking Kailani up. "Come on Taylin" I said and he followed me and the gang out the front door. I locked the door before we all got into the SUV and I strapped Kailani in her seat.

"Daddy duties" Kd teased and I sucked my teeth at him before the driver pulled off. "Yo we ain't been doing shit lately"

"On god" Kd agreed with Ben. "Nigga we been working" I said shaking my head, "That's all we do though"

"Somebody gotta pay the bills" I shrugged. "Yeah but we need to do a pop up or something" Three suggested, "I'll talk to Alex about it. He'll probably be down" I said and they all nodded.

After getting the kids some Mcdonals, I finally was meeting up with my manager.

"I heard what happened to Madison" he said as I nodded. We were at his house so Kailani and Taylin were in the living room eating the rest of their food.

"I'm sorry man"

"Lets just talk about something else. I can't focus on that or ima drive myself crazy" I said honestly.

"Ok well your fans are waiting for you to do something else"

"They always waiting for something, I just put out a song" I shook my head smiling.

Even though what I do is hard, I love it because sometimes I feel like my fans the only ones there for me that know the struggle.

"Three suggested a pop up" I said and Alex nodded, "Yeah you wanna do multiple?"

"Yeah, I wanna take Lani out of state because me and Madison haven't taken her nowhere like that yet" I explained and Alex nodded.

"Ight how about we do three states, you can pick and then you can perform How I been"

"Ight, anything else we can do?"

"I was thinking you could do something for your younger fan audience like maybe show up at their High school or middle schools"

"That sounds cool, what high schools though?"

"Maybe the high school you went to in Baton Rouge"

"Ight, I could take Kailani there because her and Taylin never been"

"Ok so I should set that up instead of the pop ups"

"Nah do the pop ups too" I assured Alex. "You don't think that'll be too much for you?" Alex questioned and I shook my head no.

"I'm tryna stay as busy as possible. Send me the dates when you can" I said before standing up.

"Ight I'll hit you up later" Alex said and I nodded before walking over to the kids. "Y'all ready?" I asked and they both nodded. "Ight lets go"

• • •

Layla's POV:

"I didn't know you were so evil" my cousin said as I smiled. My cousin is only two years younger than me but she honestly my ride or die. I tell this bitch anything.

"You think he'll listen to you now?"

"If he wants his daughter to stay alive then yeah, he would be a fool not ton listen to me" I shrugged. "You gotta get new people to do your dirty work then because Madison ain't even dead"

"Yeah cause that was just a warning" I shrugged, "That's a fucked up warning" my cousin laughed causing me to laugh. "Anyways where your man at now?"

"He's taking care of his kids. I'm giving him some time but not too much time" I said and she nodded. "Bitch Ohio so boring sometimes like I don't be doing shit" she complained.

"Why don't you move with me?"

"This ain't even your house. This ya niggas house so maybe not" she said and I sucked my teeth. "Girl I run shit over here. Don't nobody give a fuck about what he on" I waved her off.

"I'm not moving in some random guy's house" she shrugged, "He's not random, he's NBA Youngboy"

"Still random, I ain't even know his first name until you told me" she said and I laughed. "Girl you live under a whole ass rock"

"Tell me about it" she rolled her eyes before walking into the kitchen, "Y'all need some groceries, what this nigga be drinking?"

"Lean" I replied getting on my phone and I heard my cousin suck her teeth. "Exactly why I ain't moving here" she laughed and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Whatever girl" I waved her off.

Yes I set Madison up and do I feel about it? Hell no, you wanna know why? Because she deserved that shit. If her and Kentrell would've never met in the first place, he would've most likely been with me anyways because I would've definitely taken him from my niece...respectfully...

————————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes!💗