Ok Friday ( Player x GF )

So, here's the first oneshot! I've wanted to do this ever since ok Friday by Cg5 came out so here it is! Expect a Blondie x Baggie fic soon btw

Credits

Ok friday: Cg5 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SmC7PM9ybF4

Most of the characters: Gametoons https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=Gametoons

Friday night funkin: Ninja muffin 99, Kawai sprite, Phantom arcade and some other people

Story by: me

 Player's Pov

I stared at the mirror and took a deep breath. "Ok Player," I said, Staring into the mirror. "Today you're gonna sing a song to your fiance and sweep her off her feet. Right?" "Player!" Yelled my Best friend Veteran. "Come on! You can't be late to your own Party!" I sighed. For some context, I was planning on serenading my Fiance, Girlfriend With a song. We have been planning this for months. There's A karaoke machine and everything. I was nervous. I know I always act all "high and mighty" nowadays but can you believe me? I finally found something I was good at! Anyways, I still act nervous around Girlfriend sometimes. This was one of those times. I walked out of the door. " Veteran, are you sure about this?" I asked. "Of course dude!" Said Veteran.  " I mean, what could go wrong?" 

" What if she's cheating on me with Kapi?" I yell.  "WHAT IF THE ENTIRE WORLD EXPLODED!?!?!" "Relax dude," said Veteran.  " The world won't explode. Now come on, Impostor and the others are waiting. "

Girlfriend's Pov

I sighed. Where is he? He was supposed to show up 5 minutes ago! Me and Player were throwing a karaoke party and invited everyone. And I mean EVERYONE. Even My parents! 

Finally, Player showed up. He looked pretty nervous, I would be too if I were in his position. He insisted that he would go alone on stage since he had a "suprise" for me. Don't know what that means.

"Okay everyone, before we start I'd like to sing a song dedicated to a very special someone," He says. Eyes drift tords me. I blush. How sweet of him! The music starts up. Huh, sounds like tutorial. Then he sings.

( from now on whenever a charecter sings it'll be like this : got it? Good.)

Player: I'll run away, and take you home,Our love is high, can't take you slow,Refrains, I'mma blow by thoseGuns through the thorns for my rose.So play my waves,Stay by my shoulder til they call game overNo break, no way,See me shuttin' down the stage. Ha!  When the baseless teenFaces schemes,And bass is ringing out,I'm impatiently chasin' dreams,Erasing every doubt.Taking you to see Kauai,It's all figured out.This true love like a show,And I can't go on alone. 

Veteran suddenly jumped up on the speaker and started rapping.

Veto: Got it locked and loaded Stacking bodies like a school ground You go toe to toe with Veto we know i go all out Ugh Best be prepared for the fallout Thunder and lightning Bring waves like a stormcloud Bam bam, Don't do the talking, ain't here for chit chat, Madman, Watch how I'm giving a lil bit back, Spit that venom, I'm giving Player a lethal dose, I can do it scot-free Like its Veto Mode!

Veteran then shot a light and everyone gasped. Then Player reappeared on stage with ...... Impostor, The Gentleman,Mr cheese and Captain dancing like Mom's henchmen? Player chuckled and continued the song.

Player: When the baseless teen Faces schemes, And bass is ringing out, I'm impatiently chasin' dreams, Erasing every doubt. Taking you to see Kauai, It's all figured out. This true love like a show, And I can't go on alone.   

OK, really tho, Friday, here we go, Your momma wanna make me cry, But it's gonna be one funky night. Sunset gettin' low, Friday, here we go, Your momma wanna make me cry, But it's gonna be one funky night.

I Saw some more lyrics appear on the screen and I got an idea. Hmmmmmmmmm ......................

Girlfriend: So let's get real, I'm tired of the "won't they?"Isn't it obvious? No money, but we rich,Our love's insured, this flow is the co-pay,Feel into the rhythm when I kiss your lips. (mwah)Thinking out loud to you, my babe,When you're singin' out, it'll make my day,No matter up, down, or sideways,It's only you.

I walked down to the stage and everyone cleared the way. It's go time.....................

Player smiled and continued the song. Here we go.

Player and Girlfriend: So let's get real, I'm tired of the "won't they?"We're so obvious in love.This Friday night,We come alive,I can tell no lies.It feels so right. 

This Friday night

This Friday night

This Friday night

This Friday night

This Friday night!

We kissed. It was probably the best kiss that I ever had in my life. Then.......

Player, Girlfriend and the audience: OK, really tho,Friday, here we go,Yo momma wanna make me cry,But it's gonna be one funky night.Sunset gettin' low,Friday!This true love like a show,And I can't go on alone.When the baseless teenFaces schemes,And bass is ringing out,I'm impatiently chasin' dreams,Erasing every doubt.Takin' you to see Kauai,It's all figured out.This true love like a show,And I can't go on alone.

THE END

Wow, this is probably the longest story I ever made, hope you like it. You're welcome to critisize, I'm not that good of a writer. Now, if you excuse me, It's 5 in the morning and I need sleep.

Note: I am officially entering this in @GalaxRavenSkies Writing and drawing contest. I have an art entry too, coming out soon.