A Couple AU's

So, these are my AU's. If you're interested, than I give you full permission to make a fanfiction or Fanart of this.

1. Percy Jackson AU

So, the basic premise of this is that all the characters are demigods in Camp half blood. I'll give you the basic rundown of the plot, after I tell you their godly parents.

Player: Apollo

Captain: Hermes (He could be Zeus, but I feel like Hermes fits better)

Veteran: Dionysus

Mr. Cheese: Nike 

TheGentleman: Athena

Mr. Egg: Undetermined 

Engineer: Athena

Gnome: Aphrodite

Dum: Apollo

Stoner: He's a Satyr 

Impostor: Hermes

Rose: Demeter

Bday: Undetermined

Arnold: Heracles (Yes, he's a god)

Green: Hermes

Black: Hermes

Blue: Hermes

NotOrange: Hermes

Wizard: Hecate

So, the plot is, after being discovered by Stoner, Player, Dum, and his classmate Veteran, get taken to Camp-Half Blood. Shenanigans happen.

2. Monsters AU

So, in this, the characters are monsters. I'll explain in more detail after I tell you what kind they are. FYI, I took some creative liberties with some of these.

Player: Werewolf 

Veteran: Vet.exe (So like sonic exe, but Veteran)

TheGentleman: Slenderman

Mr. Egg: Cockatrice 

Mr. Cheese: Whatever this is

 Cheese: Whatever this is

Gnome: Siren

Engineer: Frankenstein's monster

Mother: Witch

Baggie: Paper bag Monster *Chuckles*

Captain: Lich 

Blue: Drauger (Type of Zombie From Norse mythology)

The Impostors: What are they? Like, in the actual game, what are they? Yes, they are aliens.

Arnold: Minotaur 

Stoner: Dragon

NotOrange: Glitch Monster. Specifically, this thing

 Specifically, this thing

Ninja: Kitsune

Bday: Drifblim. For those of you who don't know Pokemon, it's this thing.

 For those of you who don't know Pokemon, it's this thing

It doesn't look like much, by it kidnaps kids.

Plot: So, one day on Halloween, Player and Veteran get lost in the woods with nowhere to go. Wanting to get back to civilization, Veteran notices light in the distance. Scared about what it is, Player tells Vet not to go. But, Vet calls him a chicken and they go anyway. Meanwhile, TheSlenderman (My new name for TG) and Bday are murdering kids, but TheSlenderman sees them approaching. He offers Player and Vet to take them to the town they live in, and Player and Vet reluctantly say yes. Following that, they start walking there, to find Ninja, Mr. Cheese, and NO talking. Terrified, Player and Veteran decide to leave, but TS stops them, and drags them to a big house in the middle of the town. On the way, they spot the citizens, who are singing about how great it is to live in this town. At the end of the song, they reach the house and go inside. Inside is the mayor of the town, Captain, who tells them, that once they've entered the town, they're practically dead and turns them into monsters. After that, they both start living in that town, THE END.

So, that's it. Goodbye, Gametoons. I'll miss writing about you.