[𝟎𝟐] 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬.

Quick A/N: I'm not really sure how labour goes so I'll base this off of my knowledge- this is @MayoTheDayo 's request
Hope you enjoy it!
Also warning this will in fact contain someone giving birth so if you are not comfortable with that, I suggest you not to read this-

I would also apologize for the fact that it's a bit short, I was starting to run out of ideas-

⊱ ────── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Push, ma'am, we're almost there!" The nurse said, as her hands held the baby's head, in between Lily's legs. Jean sat on a little stool, next to his wife, tightly holding her hand and whispering sweet nothings to her.

Almost the entire body was out, Lily heavily planted as she gathered up enough strength for one last push, and that was what had done it.
"The baby is out!" The nurse said, gently holding it as she gave it to Lily. It was a little girl. She had a hair color identical to her father's, a chocolate brown shade. Her eye color was still unknown.

Marcel, Ernest, Fernand, Colette and Gaston were all here to meet their friends' new baby, whom they considered their little niece. Now the only problem that left them all intensely thinking, was a name, a name for the baby. Everyone gave out their ideas, and they were all beautiful according to both Jean and Lily, but none of them could come to a conclusion.

"I was thinking. . .Coraline?" Ernest suggested. Marcel smacked him on the head, and responded, abruptly, "That's lame, it sounds like the name of a fucking rock!" His wrist was almost flicked by Fernand as he said that statement.
"That's because it's based off of a coral, you idiot," The taller male said to his boyfriend. Marcel angrily blushed at that.

"Hey, what about Amethyst? Or Jade? Or Opal?" Colette suggested. She always had had a fascination with stones, so it was normal for her to suggest such names. Lily smiled at that, so did Jean, as they would keep those in mind. Gaston smiled at his crushes suggestions, he found them very cute as well.

At the end, they could still not decide what name it would be, they had to ask the nurses to give them some time. Then, Ernest suggested to give a name that would not be too basic, but not too rare either, so the baby could at least fit in. Such suggestions would be; Gabrielle, Marie, Anaïs, Margerite, Margaux, and much more.

Still unable to decide on one. Lily and Jean were starting to grow frustrated at the fact that they could not decide, and they were not the only ones. So in the end, they let Colette and Gaston, the youngest ones, decide on a name. The two whispered to each other, trying to come to an agreement.

After five minutes, they came to a conclusion.

"We decided that Marie could be a nice name. Marie Guibert!"

Everyone repeated that name to themselves, it was starting to sound nice.

"Marie it is then!"

Marie Guibert, the newcomer to the Robinsons clubhouse.

⊱ ────── ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰