[𝟏𝟎] 𝐂𝐨𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬.

𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬, 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞, 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩, 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞.
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫.

𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬' 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰.

***
A/N: So I have risen back from the dead, hi lol
This was a suggestion from someone, I've taken it upon me to write it, it's about their TLLH OC, and that OC's future husband.

I hope this isn't too bad, enjoy!

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

I worked as a Journalist.

Fun, right? Well, it is most of the time, when you get to cover an interesting story, having carte Blanche on how you can formulate the article. But sometimes, it was just tiring, and sometimes, I can't do it all alone.

And in this case, I needed a source of inspiration as to how to formulate this specific article I was working on; a muse.

But no one was available, at this moment, I was helpless. That was until my gaze set upon a coworker of mine, I think her name was Marie, whom was seemingly on break.

I heard many great things about her, she was a great writer, her formatting was always on point, it's like she was writing a novel, or poetry, some described.

I really wanted to approach her, but I don't know what to say.

'Hey, Marie, right? Could you help me with this article after break, please?'

Or 'Hello, I saw you were the only one available, I don't want to bother you during your break but could you help me with this article after your break please? I don't know how to start or it.'

No, too long.

Just get straight to the point.

I drew in a breath, and walked towards her desk, as she lifted her head up at me, a questioning look on her face.

God, she was beautiful.

"H-Hey, so uh, I don't wanna bother you during your break, but I wanted to ask you if you could— well if you could help me with an article, please? It can be after your break of course!" I blurted it out, a small smile quirked up in her mouth at my nervousness.

"Of course I'll help you, we can do it now if you want to," she answered. I hastily nodded, not knowing what else's to answer as she stood up, and we made our way towards my desk.

And while she was helping me with the article, I couldn't help but take in the sight of her appearance. Hour glass body, clear skin, soft facial features, fluffy, wavy brown hair that she always kept in a braid.

Marie Guibert, best writer among our colleagues.

I was almost zoning out, mesmerized by her, until she snapped her fingers in front of my face, dragging me back into reality. My expression, looking like someone who just got violently woken up, made her chuckle.

Her smile was hypnotizing.

"Jacques, are you okay?" Marie suddenly asked me.
"Y-Yeah, I'm sorry, I just zone out sometimes," I nervously answered, earning an understanding look from her.

When we were finally done with the article, I continuously thanked her for accepting to help me.

"Honestly I don't know how I could have done this without you, Marie." She smiled at me, before responding, "It's no problem, really, if you ever need help with something, I'm always here. That's what coworkers are for!"

"Hey, uh, Marie, I—" I stopped myself, thinking I mate regret what I'm about say next, but I still end up going for it.
"Can— are you in for dinner tonight? There's a new restaurant that opened in town, I'd— I'd like to know you a bit better."

/Great going, Jacques, you couldn't stop stuttering and now you probably look like a weirdo./

While I was bitching away in my head, the sudden blush on her face that I spotted made me snap back into reality, suddenly feeling relieved for some reason.

"I— Well, of course, I'd also love to know you better!" Her light stammering out of shyness made my face flush, which made her visibly chuckle.

I asked Marie freaking Guibert out to dinner.

I'm having a good feeling about this.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

While I waited for Marie, the waiter had already passed by a first time, asking if I already made my mind up for what I wanted to eat. I took a small entree for starters, as he wrote it down, nodding before going away to the counter.

I glanced at my watch, before hearing a sudden, "Hey, sorry I'm late!" In front of me. I look up to see Marie in an absolutely gorgeous black dress that just hugged her body in all the right places. I realized I was staring at her while she sat down before I internally shook myself awake and smiled, "It's fine, you're just in time."

"Uh, here's the menu, there's a lot of variety," I stated, passing the menu onto her, as she approvingly hummed, letting her eyes scan every page, looking for anything tempting.

When the food arrived, she immediately dug in, as I did the same, and as we ate, we'd occasionally talk about everything and nothing.

I'm glad I finally had the courage to talk to her.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰