40. Cartoon Character

final

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

"And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine "

The cry of your baby pierced the air filled with the sound of your heavy breathing and groans of pain and you let go of Jungkook's hand which was in your grip all the time. "Congratulations Y/n! It's a little princess!" The doctor yelled joyfully.

Jungkook couldn't stop the smile seeping into his lips as he watched his daughter screaming in the nurse's arms. He couldn't believe what kind of good karma his had done in his past life of his to be blessed this way. It was ethereal.

"Y/n?" He called you when the nurse brought the now-quietened child to him. "Baby are you alright?"

You could hear him calling you but you were too exhausted to respond. You neither moved or said anything, relishing the fact that the storm had ended. With a low stinging pain at your back, you could feel yourself sinking into a stupor, all your surroundings fading into black.

Jungkook watched in horror as your hand quietly slipped off his and fell in heartstopping slow motion and dangled over the edge of the bed, just like the iconic scene in every single on-screen death.

His heart went cold.

This couldn't be happening.

Just after he wondered why he was so lucky.

"Y/N! NO! Y/N WAKE UP! HONEY NO DON'T LEAV—"

"Sir she's alright," the nurse said, checking your vital signs, "she's just tired that's all. Giving birth is never easy."

"I'm fine," you spoke out of the blue, having heard the drama Jungkook just played. Your voice was trembling uncontrollably.

Of laughter.

"Damn Jungkook you are one drama queen eh? I can't even sleep and you go nuts. Chillax bruh. I'm just as fine as a your beaten-up, torn and pathetic punchball, but no I'm not ready to go to hell yet."

"You gave me such a fright you stupid moron!" Jungkook laughed shakily, punching your arm and then rubbing it once you winced. "Sorry I forgot I'm supposed to be careful with you."

"Ahem." The nurse had been watching your little conversation all along, still holding the momentarily forgotten baby in her arms.

The nurse handed the tiny fragile little thing to Jungkook, who gingerly took her in his arms as if she was made of butterfly wings. He held her by himself for a moment, cradling her in his arms like the newfound treasure she was. You watched with a heart melting in warmth how Jungkook's eyes had a glint that was never there before as he gazed lovingly at his sleeping newborn.