38. Wedding Again

How do you say "Wedding Again" in your language?

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ┊ ✦
┊ ✧

"Hey what're you doing?" Jungkook closed your bedroom door and jumped onto the bed next to you. "It's only three in the afternoon and you're going to sleep?"

"Nah are you blind? I'm washing the dishes as you can clearly see!" You shoved his face out from view with a book. A few seconds passed after which you felt a hand on your stomach. "What're you doing!?" 

He chuckled, "why're you wearing this huge shirt? It was way too big for me too."

"I like overlarge clothing bruh, I found this poor thing abandoned and abused on the floor of your cupboard yesterday, so I thought I'd adopt it."

"Well then..." 

You yelped when you felt his whole head under your shirt. "Jungkook what are you doing! It tickles!" You squirmed as his mouth touched your skin. He was moving upwards onto your chest and then to your neck and finally popped his head out of the neck of the shirt itself.

"WHAT." You tried to turn your expression into an unamused grin while ignoring the ticklish feeling that still lingered on your upper body. His face was over yours noses touching. He had a huge smile and his eyes twinkled like he was about to give you some great knew you had hitherto not known about. "I wanted to ask you something..."

"What? Make it quick, I was at the climax." You nodded at your book discarded on the ground.

"I'll give you one later, but first listen to me."

You waited for him to say something, but he only smiled and tugged your arms inside the shirt and pushed his arms out of the armholes. 

He drew your hair back from your face, your arms automatically moving to hug his waist under the shirt. Why couldn't you stay angry at him for more than a minute? It was a flaw you should correct someday.

"You know..." He began. "I really love you a lot Y/n, with my whole existence and I can't imagine a future without you."

"Same, Guk." You said it with emphasis though, not in the emotionless monotone the word sounds like in writing.

"So will you be my wife? Until we both die together? Will you marry me Y/n?" His voice was solemn and serious, as if he was talking in court but with a more feeling.