~1~

(This is a one-shot that was requested to be a book by Zandra996 💗)

Jungkook huffs as he drove around the city, wanting to find the thing he's craving for. And worse, in the middle of the night. He knows it's bad, he didn't ask for permission and he knows he's gonna get in trouble, but if it's for food, he'll do anything. Jungkook looks around again, nothing.
"This is so irritating" He says, groaning. As he's about to go back home, his car decided that it would be best to stop right there.
"Fuck... " He mutters under his breath and tried to turn the car again, but nothing is happening.
"No, no, no, this can't be happening" He says, biting his bottom lip.
"Damn it car" He says, hitting the steering wheel.

"I'm gonna get my ass whopped" He says, huffing. He took his phone and his eyes widened. 100 unread messages and missed calls from all of his hyungs, but what took his attention is one message from a number that alerts them all. He decided to open the message.

XXXXX XXXX

There had been a report about a virus
accidentally breaking out

We advice you all to stay at home and safe

Jungkook gulps and decided to answer Hoseok's call.
"Hello?" He says, biting his bottom lip.

"Jungkook! Oh, my gosh! I'm glad you answered! We're so worried... Where are you? What are you doing outside?! Have you not saw the message?"

"Hyung, calm down... I think I was already out when it was sent" Jungkook says, sighing. He then hears Jin's voice.

"Jeon Jungkook! How can we be calm knowing you're out there, unsafe because you decided to go out in the middle of the night"

Jin says, making Jungkook sigh. That was until someone walked right in front of his car, walking like some kind of zombie.

"Hello? Jungkook?"