~8~

Another month and they still haven't found Jungkook

Another month and they still haven't found Jungkook. They just wished that they can see him again, they miss him so much. They're not gonna give up though, they're gonna find Jungkook. The six walked inside the forest, sighing.
"You told us there was a house here?" Hoseok asks, frowning.

"Don't you have patience? Of course we're not there yet, we just got in" Yoongi says, huffing.
"Why are you always in a bad mood?" Hoseok says, huffing.
"Who wouldn't be? You're stuck in this stupid apocalypse because of someone's stupid mistake" Yoongi says, rolling his eyes.

"Guys, stop, I'm hearing something" Namjoon says and they stared at him.

"Hyungs!"

"Jin hyung!"

"Yoongi hyung!"

"Hoseok hyung!"

"Namjoon hyung!"

"Jimin hyung!"

"Taehyungie hyung!"

The six is shocked, it was exactly like Jungkook's voice.
"Jungkook!" They all yelled at the same time and it seems like the person heard them.
"Jungkook! We're here!" Jin screamed, walking to find the source.

Jungkook gasped as he heard this. He was about to walk and find where they are when someone grabbed him and covered his mouth. He tried screaming, but it's all muffled as his mouth is covered.
"Hi, baby" He hears, making his eyes widen. The hand from his mouth is removed and he looks back, gasping.
"J-Jaewon!" Jungkook says, hugging the said male.
(It's not a story of mine if Jaewon's not here just like what scarlett_doc said😩)

Jaewon is a guy Jungkook met before this apocalypse even happened. And they hit it off, but got separated as the apocalypse happened.
"You're okay!" Jungkook says, smiling.
"I am, darling" Jaewon says, rubbing his back.
"I'm glad" Jungkook says, smiling wider.

"I'm glad to see you too... I found your car... I thought you were dead, and I was so sad-" Jaewon is cut off as Jungkook kissed him.
"Just shut up and stopped rambling, I'm here... " Jungkook says, smiling. Jungkook then remembered something...

"Wait... The hyungs!"

 The hyungs!"