~3~

The sight was disgusting

The sight was disgusting. The seat was full of blood, and flesh, along with a dead body. They saw Jungkook's phone, and it was still working. Jin tears up, having mixed emotions. He's glad that Jungkook's alive, but what if he's not? He's having negative thoughts and all he wants to do is see their maknae. Yoongi and Taehyung took the body out and Jin took Jungkook's phone, hiding it on the bag he have.
"What if... What if Jungkook's hurt? Where are we gonna find him?!" Hoseok says, starting to panic that Yoongi had to cover his mouth.
"Shut up, Hobi... What if these things hears us?" Yoongi says, glaring.
"Guys, I found his shoe!" Jimin says as he spots Jungkook's shoe. They looked at each other, nodding.

"He might've walked to the woods after killing this thing" Namjoon says and they all nodded, walking to the forest. Luckily, it's almost morning. Jin sighs, trying to think positive.
"Jungkook's alive, Jin... He's just hiding so he wouldn't get hurt" He thought, biting his bottom lip.
"Guys, look a cabin" Taehyung says and they all looked at it.
"Jungkook might be there" Hoseok says and they nodded, walking to the cabin. They saw Jungkook's cap, picking it up. Jin puts it on and they walked in the cabin.
"Hello?" Jin says, startled a body fell and started slowly crawling to them. They all tried their best to not scream, while Yoongi grabbed a big wood and hit the thing's head, repeatedly until it's not moving anymore. They all sighed in relief, looking around.

"Jungkook ah? Kookie?" They all said, but no one's answering.
"Maybe he's not here?" Yoongi says and they all sighed.
"I just hope he's okay, if we were just fast" Jin says, sighing. Namjoon pats Jin's shoulder, smiling a little.

"Hyung, Jungkookie will be okay... He's a strong guy"

 He's a strong guy"