~15~

They all walked down the road until they reached a house

They all walked down the road until they reached a house. Frowning, they looked at each other.
"Let's check it, maybe we'll have it as our shelter" Namjoon says and they nodded. They walked to the door, opening it, luckily it was opened and the door knob isn't broken. They all readied themselves with their weapons.
"Jungkook ah, careful" Jaewon says and Jungkook nodded. They all separates and looked around the place they're in.

Jungkook looks around, startled as he turned around, seeing Hoseok.
"You scared me, hyung" Jungkook says and Hoseok laughed awkwardly.
"I am scared" Hoseok says, both are startled as a closed door is banged on.

Hoseok backed away and Jungkook went to check it.
"Jungkook, no" Hoseok says, holding his weapon with his hands shaking. Jungkook kicked the door open, screaming as a zombie is now on top of him. Hoseok screams and used his weapon, hitting the zombie and kicked it to get away from Jungkook. They managed to kill the zombie, while Hoseok helped Jungkook up.

"Thank goodness" Hoseok says, hugging Jungkook.
"Let's go check the room out" Jungkook says and Hoseok nodded. They walked in the room, seeing that it's decorated with different things, especially drawings of creepy things. Jungkook frowns, startled as Hoseok stub his toe.
"Ow!" Hoseok says, wincing as he fell on the ground.
"Hyung, be careful" Jungkook says, scoffing. He walked to the bathroom, luckily, it was clean and not a single zombie is there.

Jungkook looked back at Hoseok, who's finally standing up.
"So?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook gave a thumbs up, meaning it's clear. Hoseok checked the closet and nothing too.
"This is a good place to sleep, look at the bed, it's clean. They looked up as they heard footsteps, being met with Jimin.
"So?" Jimin asks and they smiled.

"It's good, aside from the fact there was a zombie inside"