~12~

"Jaewon!" Jungkook screamed, sitting up as he breathes heavily

"Jungkookie? You okay, petal?" He hears, looking to his side to see Jaewon, who's eyes are halflidded, probably from him screaming out of the blue. Jungkook cried, hugging Jaewon.

Jaewon is shocked, and this caused him to fully wake up as soon as he hears his boyfriend cry.
"What happened, my love?" Jaewon asks, rubbing Jungkook's back.
"I thought you were dead... " Jungkook says, sniffling.

"Oh, baby" Jaewon says, kissing the top of the younger's head. Jungkook gripped Jaewon's shirt tightly, shaking his head.
"Would you mind telling me what happened in your nightmare?" Jaewon asks, caressing Jungkook's cheek.
"We saw the hyungs and... You were attacked... You were being eaten" Jungkook says, starting to cry again.

Jaewon sighs, kissing Jungkook and hugging him again.
"I'm not gonna leave you that easily, yeah? We're stuck together" Jaewon joked, making Jungkook laugh a little.
"Should we go back to sleep?" Jaewon asks, smiling as he bops Jungkook's nose. Jungkook smiled, nodding. They laid back down, Jungkook hugging Jaewon tightly and the other doing the same.

The six walked in the streets, it was so quiet, that it's scary.
"Taehyung ah" Jimin says, clearing his throat. Taehyung looked at him with a frown.
"Yeah?" Taehyung says, raising his brow.
"Do you remember Jungkook's boyfriend?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"Hmm... Jaewon was it? Yeah?" Taehyung says.

"What if they're together right now?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"I hope so... Jungkook can't just stay with only himself, I'm worried for him" Taehyung says and Jimin nods.
"What are you guys talking about? Who's together?" Yoongi asks, startling them. They forgot that the others didn't know about Jungkook dating someone, so they don't know what to do.
"Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, answer me" Yoongi says, which causes the other to look.

"Jungkook have a boyfriend"