~7~

Jungkook looks around as he walked in the forest

Jungkook looks around as he walked in the forest. The forest was the place where the zombies usually lurk in. He gulps and made sure to cautious. Luckily he found more bullets and gun in the abandoned police station. He looks around and spotted a tent. He frowns and walked to it. He walked inside the tent, seeing something. Picking it up, his eyes widened. A photo of him and the other six.
"Is... Is this possibly their tent... ?" He asked himself, putting the photo in his pocket. He also saw a paper, picking it up and unfolding it.

I miss him so much... I miss you, Jungkook ah... If only we were fast enough to help you...

"This is Namjoon hyung's handwriting... " He says as he tears up.
"They're alive... They're still alive" He says, wiping his tears.
"I'm glad they're alive... " He says before he heard grunting.

He looks back, he let a gasp as he sees a zombie behind him, about to grab him. He took his gun out and shot the zombie on it's head. He sighs in relief, another day of almost dying.
"Oh, shoot... I forgot to use the silencer" He says, facepalming.

"Now someone might've heard me..." He says, shaking his head.
"You're so dumb, Jungkook ah... Aishhhh" He says, rolling his eyes.

The six looked back as they heard a loud gunshot.
"That's new... We never heard any gunshots here... Maybe someone is around... " Jimin says, shrugging.
"Yeah, but we cannot trust someone that we don't know, especially in an apocalypse like this" Yoongi says and they nodded.

"Let's go... I found a clothes store nearby" Taehyung says and the other five chuckles.
"A Gucci store you mean?" Jimin says, rolling his eyes.
"It's not, Jimin ah... Shut up" Taehyung says and they walked to the said clothes store.

"Not that bad... We can change here"

 We can change here"