~13~

"What? Really?" Hoseok says and they nodded

"Yeah... And... We talked to him before" Jimin says, scratching his nape.
"Why do you guys look scared?" Yoongi asks, frowning.
"Because... It was supposed to be me, Tae and Jungkook's secret, he didn't want you guys to know" Jimin says, gulping.
"And why won't he tell us?" Namjoon asks, frowning.

"Because... He didn't want you guys to be mad or disgusted" Taehyung says, biting his bottom lip.
"Taehyung, we wouldn't be mad, yes, he's gay, what's the matter with that?" Jin says, shaking his head. As Taehyung is about to talk, a loud scream is heard. Their heads turned, being alert.

Because of the scream, they saw some birds fly away.
"Should we check it?" Yoongi says, staring at them.
"Hyung, are you out of your mind?" Hoseok says, hiding behind Namjoon.
"Let's go check it out" Namjoon says, causing Hoseok's eyes to widen.

They all then walked back inside the forest, looking around. They gasped, seeing someone so familiar.
"Hey! Hey! Are you guys okay?!" Jimin screamed. One of the guys, looked at their direction, eyes widened.
"It's Jaewon!" Taehyung says and they ran to Jaewon. He was with someone, face hidden by a cap.

The guy looks up and Jin immediately hugged him.
"Jungkook ah! Oh my gosh, Jungkook ah" Jin says as he cried, hugging Jungkook tightly.
"Hyung" Jungkook says, hugging back. Jaewon smiled and stared as they hugged.
"Jaewon, join us" Jungkook says, in fear of Jaewon getting hurt from the nightmare he had.

Jaewon joined them, smiling.
"We finally found you" Hoseok says, sniffling as he kisses the top of Jungkook's head.
"I'm glad I found you all, hyungs" Jungkook says, sniffling.
"So you're Jaewon?" Yoongi says, staring at Jaewon, who scratched his nape.
"Yoongi, don't scare the guy" Jin says and Yoongi listened, backing away.

"So... Meet Jaewon.."