~5~

Wondering where Jungkook is? Let's see

Jungkook huffs as he walks around the city, having this dirty bag he had seen and putting snacks and water he'll have for the next few weeks, luckily he found a convenient store, where he got his food. Looking around, he held his gun, which he also got from an abandoned police car. He gulped, biting his bottom lip. Yes, he didn't like hurting people but they're monsters now, and they can kill him.
"Hyungs... I miss you guys" He says, looking down as he stared at a photo he luckily hid. He looks around before he continued his journey, making sure to be careful with his surroundings, they're around.

"This sucks" He says, staring at his clothes.
"Maybe I can find a clothes store around here" He says, chuckling to himself.
"And I smell bad" He huffs, shaking his head.

"Do you guys think Jungkook's been here?" Jin asks as they walked inside a convinience store.
"Hmm, I don't know, hyung... We didn't even see him and it's been a month now, I miss him" Jimin says, sighing.
"I hope he gets enough food and water and that he's not hurt" Jin says and the others agreed. They continued to put snacks in the backpack before leaving.
"Be cautious of your surroundings, guys" Namjoon says and they all nodded. Holding their weapons, they looked left and right and made sure it also look down, they learnt it the hard way.

They suddenly heard a car being hit by someone and looked around and spotted a guy.
"Is that Jungkook?" Hoseok asks and Taehyung sighs.
"I doubt that, hyung... But maybe... " Taehyung says and they decided to walk close to him.
"Hello?" Yoongi says, frowning.
"Uhm... We're not gonna hurt you?" Jimin says, biting his bottom lip, wishing it to be Jungkook. The person stopped what his doing, and looked back...