Beware of Greeks Bearing Gifts

𝐻𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝒶 • 𝒢𝑜𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐹𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎

There wasn't a single deity that knew Hestia and disliked her. Perhaps it was just in her nature to be likable, or maybe people loved her even before meeting her because of what she represented — Love and Family. Even the crooked titan who lay decapitated in the pit had a soft spot for his firstborn daughter. 

As a maiden goddess, Hestia always preferred to stay young-looking to be less desirable by the horny male gods that walked Olympus. Not that anyone would dear to even look at her with so many protective siblings around. Hestia loved her family, and her family loved her in return. What made her so special and so much more adored than other gods, Hestia's love knew no discrimination. Demigod or titan, if you were a part of the people she considered her own, consider yourself lucky for you would be loved unconditionally. 

This love and respect are what made Poseidon bite down his tongue during the meeting. Surely, he couldn't have been the only one who noticed... But since he loved and respected his sister too much to upset her, Poseidon kept quiet, and when the meeting was over, he flashed away and followed Hestia's fire. 

"Sister... What is the meaning of this?" Poseidon truly had no idea how to articulate his thoughts without sounding like a whiny little baby. The rest of the council must have been either blind or willfully ignorant.