I wake up, sweating. I look around and notice I'm still in the room. After the shower, I fell asleep on the bed. I check the time on the clock.

"Already 1 AM?" I say slipping on shoes that nanami left for me.

I notice the tattered dress is also not here. Nanami probably came to check on me and took the stuff. I look at myself one more time in mirror. That hit is leaving a bruise on the side of my face.

"Fucker," I whisper to myself before leaving the room.

Nanami said the cafeteria is on the Third floor. I press the button for the third floor and wait for the doors to open again. The elevator dings and it opens to another hallway. This reminds me of when I was in college. I open the door and walk inside the cafeteria area. There's no one in here. I walk towards the kitchen and grab the instant ramen that was stacked on the counter. I pop it in the microave and wait for it to cook. Suddenly, I hear the door open behind me, so I turn around.

"What are you doing in here?" Toji says walking up towards me.

I ignore him and turn back around to grab my ramen. I grab a fork and walk away from the kitchen towards a table. I down the ramen quickly. Damn, I was hungry. I was knocked out for a while though, so I guess it makes sense.

"How was your rest?" Toji says popping in a seat across from me.

I get up to leave but he grabs my wrist, causing me to flinch because of the bruise. He realizes and lets go. "You know, you can't ignore me forever."

"Doesn't mean I have to be friends with you," I retort.

He chuckles. "You're right. So, I guess you've met my son since you know Gojo."

Megumi. I forgot all about Megumi. I turn back around and slap him hard in the face. "That's for leaving Megumi you shitty excuse of a father."

I see his face harden. "You don't know anything."

"I know enough," I say turning around and walking out of the cafeteria.

I'm sick of his bullshit. Thinking he can sweet talk his way to me. "Tch- Pathetic."

I press the button for the elevator and it's about to close but a hand stops it from closing. Toji walks in, standing next to me.

"Floor 5 right?" He says pressing the button before hearing my answer.

I scoff, but I don't say anything. I don't want to talk to him.

"You make it really hard to be patient," Toji says.

"Good," I say.

He smirks at me. "Don't test me princess."

"Don't call me that," I say looking away from him.

The elevator dings, so I rush out of it with Toji following behind me.

"Stop following me," I say stopping at my room.

"I'm not following you, I'm staying here," he says pulling out a key card for the room next to mine.

I huff in frustration and go to open the door, but it's locked. "Shit."

Toji holds out another key card. "This yours?"

My eyes go wide. "Give it to me."

"Ah, ah, ah. Princess you have to say it nicer than that if you want it," he says smirking at me.

I give him a death glare. "Give it to me."

He taps his chin. "Nope," he says turning to go inside his room.

"Wait!" I grab his wrist.

He looks from my touch up to my eyes.

"Can I- ugh- Can I please have the key card?" I say looking away from his gaze.

"Well, since you said it so nicely," he holds out the card for me.

I grab it from him and quickly open my door, shutting it without another word. He is such a child. So annoying. I go in the bathroom to brush my teeth before plopping on the bed again. I hear noises from the room Toji entered. Curiosity takes the best of me. I lean my ear against the wall and listen in.

"Oh Toji," a woman moans out.

I hear skin slapping noises and I cringe. "I'm gonna throw up," I say covering my ears with my hands and I plop back on the bed. He is such a man whore. Poor Megumi. He left for another whore. I sigh and look up at the ceiling. I count to 600 before I finally fall asleep.

(The next day)

"Here," Gojo says handing me my sniper.

I hug the gun. "I miss my baby."

"Damn, if only you could show that much affection to a person," Gojo says.

"Oh I can, if I actually care about them," I say to Gojo, wiping off the smirk on his face.

"Good morning Princess," that same deep voice rumbles through the room.

I look behind me with a galre. "Stop calling me that, perv."

"Oh are you talking about last night? Yeah sorry, she was pretty loud," he scratches his neck smirking at me.

"And I thought you were a manwhore," I tell Gojo.

"He's on a totally different level," he whispers back to me.

"We got a mission today guys," Nanami says walking in.

"Already?" Gojo asks confused.

He nods. "Today is the only day we can go through with it. Mahito's 'business' is holding a party tonight to comemorate him. Gojo, you and I are gonna be there. Toji, you're gonna accompany Mina."

"Wait why him? I'd rather take the blue eyed freak," I protest.

He shakes his head. "We need to make sure you guys can work together. Also, Toji is the strongest one out of all of us right now. You're job is important and you need protection."

"What do I have to do?" I say sinking in my chair.

"You need to kill Mahito's right hand man," he says holding up a picture to show me how he looks like.

"What, you want me to fire a gun in the middle of the party? That's not so smart," I say.

"No, you are going to be positioned outside on top of another building. The party is outside, thankfully. You need to shoot him from up there, you think you can do it?" He shows me a map.

I look to Toji. He smirks at me and winks. "If you're too scared, you can-"

"Fine," I say. "I'll do it."