13

I check the time on my watch. Today was a long day. I haven't seen Toji or Megumi since this morning. I decided to let them have their catchup time. I hope everything went okay though.

"You should go get to bed, Mina," the teenager that always takes my order says.

"I guess I should, thanks for the food," I wave to him before walking out.

I take the elevator down to my floor and notice Toji waiting outside my room. He notices me at the elevator and smirks at me.

"Hey," I say unlocking the door, and he follows me in. "Where is Megumi?"

"He fell asleep on my bed while we were playing video games," he says.

I turn on the lights and throw off my shoes. I open the mini fridge and grab out two beers. "Here," I hand him one.

"What did you do today? I didn't see you at all," he says.

"I did some work with Nanami," I say.

He nods putting down his drink on the table. "If you don't mind, can I stay here tonight again?"

"Sure, I guess. No hoes tonight?" I tease.

He smirks. "Why, you want to be one of them?"

I scoff. "That's the last thing I would want."

Suddenly, he walks over to me and places his hands on both sides of me, locking me in place. I look up at his hungry eyes. "What do you want?" He asks, his voice raspy.

I gulp. He's really close. Way too close. I open my mouth to speak but no words come out. He stands up smirking. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

(Later that night)

I flip over again, trying to sleep. My body is flaming. Toji teased me and he knows he did. He's probably smiling to himself right now. I can't sleep though. The pressure between my legs is too much. I slightly groan and flip to look at Toji. I see him, just like I thought smiling.

"Can't sleep?" He asks.

I roll my eyes and ignore his question, closing my eyes. I gasp from the sudden touch on my bare thigh. I look down and see Toji's hand tracing circles there, not relieving any of the pressure at all.

"Toji," I say looking at him desperately.

His eyes watch mine as his hands trace up. I squeeze my legs together.

"Stop, we can't do this," I say, my breath hitching.

"If you don't want me to, then push my away," he says as he pulls off the shorts, leaving me in just my underwear.

I gasp again at the sudden movement. "Toji, please..."

He starts to touch me on top of my underwear. I grip on to the t shirt he has on. I can feel his breathing on my cheek.

"Look at me," he says and I obey.

He slips his hand under my underwear, causing me to moan. I try to close my eyes but he uses his other hand to grab my face to look at him.

"I said, look at me," he says again.

I bite my lip trying to hold in the moans as he pumps two fingers in and out of me. He goes at a fast pace and right when I feel like I'm going to cum, he slows down.

"Toji, please," I feel tears coming to my eyes from the dissatisfaction.

He smirks down at me. "You're so pretty when you beg."

Toji then slides his fingers back in me and goes at a faster pace then he already has. He puts his mouth on my ear, slightly nibbling it. He sends vibrations through my entire body. He puts in a third finger and I whimper.

"Cum for me princess," he says.

A few seconds later, I release all over his fingers. I feel my body go limp from exhaustion. He brings up his fingers and licks them clean as my eyesight fades to black.

(The next morning)

I wake up, stretching my arms. I look around and see Toji no where. Is he in the bathroom? I get up, my bare legs getting hit with the cold air. I quickly put on some pajama pants and walk to the bathroom. He's not here either. I look around.

"Maybe he left a note?" I look around but I don't see anything.

He probably went to go get us food. I smile to myself. Yeah, he would definitely do that. I put on my slippers and open the door. As I open mine, the door next door, Toji's, opens as well. I expect Toji to walk out, but it's some half naked lady. The smile is wiped off my face. She notices me and smiles nervously.

"Had fun?" I ask forcing a smile on my face.

She nods slightly rolling her eyes. "You wouldn't believe it."

Another person walks out behind her. I look up and see Toji. He looks down at me in surprise.

"Mina-"

I smile at the girl. "That's nice, let me walk you out."

She smiles at me widely. "Oh my god. Thank you so much, this place is like a maze."

"Mina, let me explain," Toji says grabbing my arm while I'm walking away.

I pull it away and glare at him. "You don't owe me an explanation. Nothing happened last night."

I notice hurt in his eyes as I turn back around. I show the girl out and I make my way back to my room, noticing that Toji's door is closed. I open my door and slam it back closed. Nothing happened. He was just helping me release some stress. That was all. I look at the bed and notice my shorts are still on there. I make my way closer and notice the wet spots as well. I should probably wash it. I tear off the sheets and throw them on the floor. I rest my head on the pillow.

"It still smells like him," I say, feeling my eyes get a little wet.

I have to stop. There was nothing in the first place. It was a one time thing.