18

I wake up in the middle of the night. I look to my side and see Toji isn't there. I get up. Did he leave? Seriously? Then I hear the bathroom door open. I look and see a shirtless Toji come out. It looks like he just took a shower. He notices me up.

"Hey, I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?" He says holding on to the towel around his waist.

My eyes trail down his body as I feel my legs press together. I gulp and look up at his eyes. I see him looking at my body as well. He walks closer to me. He towers over me as he runs a hand through my hair, pulling it slightly so that I'm facing him.

"If you didn't have stitches, I would probably fuck the shit out of you," he says.

I notice his buldge through the towel and I can feel myself getting wet through my thin shorts. I lightly place my hand on his thigh. His breath catches as I run my hand up slowly.

"Mina..."

"I want to," I answer him by looking up and holding eye contact as I drop the towel.

My eyes trail to his long member. Now I know why all those girls were screaming. I lick the tip with my tongue and he hisses, throwing his head back. I slowly take him in my mouth, emphasis on the slow part. His eyes look down at me full of frustration.

"Don't tease me, princess," he says, with the nickname now sending butterflies through my body.

This time, I deep throat the whole thing, causing me to choke. He groans and throws his head back, tightening his grip on my hair. He puts my hair in a makeshift ponytail. I feel tears go to the corner of my eyes as he pounds into my mouth. The pressure between my legs grows. I pump my own finger in myself.

"Put in another finger," he says looking at me.

I obey and put in another, my two fingers slightly stretching me out. I moan, sending vibrations.

"Fuck," he groans.

I can feel myself get close and I feel him twitch in my mouth. The pain in my abdomen is not present as I feel myself release. It takes Toji a few more seconds as I feel him release in my mouth. I swallow the whole thing, showing him my tongue. He wipes off the sweat on his brow and lays down on the bed, exhausted.

"Good girl," he pulls me close to him.

We don't bother cleaning ourselves up before falling asleep in each other's arms.

(The next morning)

I yawn trying to stretch, but something is wrapped around me. I open my eyes and see Toji's arms engulfing me. I look over at him and see his eyes slightly open. He looks like he rested well. I try to move again, but he groans.

"Stop moving for a second," he says putting his head in the nook of my neck.

"Why?" I ask him.

"It feels good like this," he mumbles, embaressed.

I smile to myself and pull him closer to me. "Okay."

"Are you two lovebirds awake?" Gojo barges into the room.

Toji quickly grabs the sheets and covers us both. I forgot to put my shorts on after last night and Toji doesn't have anything on. Gojo's eyes go wide as he looks at us. Then he smirks.

"You finally got dicked down by Fushiguro huh?" Gojo asks.

I blush and shake my head. "Just get out, Gojo. I need to shower and change."

He holds his hands up in surrender and leaves the room. "God, he's such a perv."

I get up and the cold air hits between my legs, sending shivers through my body. He didn't fuck me, so I can walk. Normally, I wouldn't be satisfied with just my fingers, but the faces and noises he made affected me in a way I didn't know could affect me. It's kind of embaressing. I feel a hand grab my bare ass and I turn around and see Toji standing there.

"Mind if I join your shower?" He asks.

I blush and shake my head. He smirks and we both go inside the bathroom. I throw off the tank top I was wearing and step into the warm water. It feels good against my skin. I feel my body relax at the heat. I put in some shampoo in my long black hair. I kinda want to get a haircut. I watch as Toji opens the shower door and steps in with me. He wets his hair with the water. I start to massage my head but he grabs my hand and pulls me so my back is against him.

"Let me," he says as he starts massaging my hair for me.

I feel my heart flutter as I relax into him. He starts to kiss the side of my neck sweetly.

"You're so pretty," he says after washing the shampoo out.

I blush. No one calls me pretty. It's usually hot, which always refers to my body.

"Shut up," I roll my eyes trying to hide my smile.

I feel something rub against my back and I turn my head, seeing Toji scrub my back with my loofa. He looks focused as he washes me. I can't help but feel myself drift. He's caring for me not like any other. Usually after sex, I leave or the guy does. And we didn't even have actual sex yet. I feel a tear stroll down my cheek, but the water makes it seem like I'm not. I look up at the ceiling. I made the right choice, Mom.