14

"Hey dad," I say picking up the phone Nanami handed to me.

"Hey honey! How are you doing?" He asks me.

"I'm all good, just enjoying my winter break," I lie.

"That's good. It's nice and sunny over here in Hawaii. I wish you could've came with me," he says.

"Next time, dad," I say smiling to myself. "I love you."

There's a pause on the line. "I love you, too, kid."

I feel myself get emotional. "Well, I gotta go do some stuff pops. Have fun okay?"

"You too Mina."

I hang up the phone and hand it to Nanami. "How's he doing?" He asks me.

"He's good. It sounds like he's really enjoying his time," I say wiping my eyes quickly.

"I'm glad. Also can I ask you for a favor?" Nanami says.

"Sure, what's up?" I say standing up from the couch.

"I think you should go talk to Gojo. He feels guilty but he's so full of pride that he isn't going to talk first," Nanami says.

I sigh. "Actually, I was going to go talk to him later already. I just was kind of reluctant since I agree with him."

Nanami puts a hand on my shoulder. "You didn't do anything wrong. We all know that. Gojo was just angry. In the end, we found Megumi and he's just fine. He even learned information about their hide out. Though, they probably moved out of there."

I nod. "Okay, I'll talk to him tonight."

I start to walk away but Nanami grabs my arm. "Also, I was wondering... Are you and Toji okay?"

I freeze but quickly cover it up. "Yeah, why?"

"Well, I haven't seen you guys talk since Megumi came back last week," Nanami points out.

Fuck. Nanami is perceptive. "Yeah, we're fine. I've just been busy with stuff," I lie.

I think Nanami can tell that there's something up, but he lets it go thankfully. "Alright, see you later."

I walk away from him and make my way to my place. I slam the door shut accidently. "Oops, that was loud."

I fiddle with the phone Nanami gave me. Maybe I should check on Iwaizumi. It's been a while. I dial the memorized number and it takes 3 rings for him to answer.

"Hello?" his recognizable voice says.

"Hey Iwa," I smile at his gasp.

"Mina, you fucker. You worried me so much. That kid and the guy with white hair told me everything. I can't believe it," he starts rambling.

"Yeah, sorry Iwa. Things have been... complicated," I say.

"You wanna come over? We can catch up over some food," Iwa says.

I am allowed to go out now. But I'm not supposed to show my face a lot. Which means, I have bring someone with me. Gojo is probably the best bet for now since Nanami is leaving.

"Sure, how about for dinner?" I say.

"Yeah okay, see you Mina," he says.

I sigh and hang up. This means I have to talk to Gojo now if I want to make it for dinner, which is about a couple hours away. I get off the bed and put on my slippers. I walk down the hall and take a left. Gojo's room here is pretty far away. I don't even know if he's here right now or out. I find the room and knock, nervous. After a couple minutes, I'm about to leave, but then the door opens. I look and see Gojo there shirtless. It looks like he just woke up from a nap. He realizes it's me and freezes.

"Hey, can we talk?" I ask.

He nods. "Come in."

We haven't talked since that day last week. He offers a seat and I sit down, him in front of me.

"You probably know why I"m here," I say.

He nods. "Yeah, I think I got an idea."

I look at Gojo and my eyes trail down to his chest.

"Look, Gojo. What happened, I take all the blame for it. I know it was all my fa-"

"Stop," he says standing up.

His hands go to each side of the chair, trapping me. The smell of his cologne hits me.

"None of it is your fault. It's mine for getting angry like that. I made the mistake. Do you understand?" He says using his finger to bring my chin up to him.

I gulp and nod. He smirks at me. "It's been a while since I've gotten you this quiet."

My legs ache. I probably shouldn't, but I need him right now. It would be a good distraction.

"Good for you, I need a distraction," I smirk reaching for the buldge in his pants.

His smirk goes wider. "Oh yea?"

I nod and smile. "So can you please help me out?" I look up at him with innocent eyes.

His breath hitches. I stand up and push him against the wall. I run my hand down his abs to his waistband. He pushes my head down so that I'm on my knees.

"You look good on your knees," he says looking down at me.

"I know I do," I wink at him.