Trailer #2

🎶Come with me...🎶

Man: You're expelled Irma Langestein.

🎶And you'll be...🎶

Irma: *screams and cries on the floor ripping dresses in a small messy apartment room.

🎶In a world of pure imagination.🎶

Irmas eyes are wide. It turns day but flashes into nighttime with the same expression on her face.

🎶Take a look and you'll see...🎶

The camera blurs out four big figures with their backs turned to the camera but they turn around to slowly face the camera.

🎶Into your imagination🎶

Irma: *Lightly as if out of breath* What are you?

?: Well Miss Langestein...

One of the figures said. They all came out of the shadows wearing cloaks with long hoods over their heads. The one infront takes hers off revealing a beautiful female turtle in a blue bandana styled into a braid.

Blue: We are unknown crearures.

Her voice can be heard while another place fades in showing the same girl meditating and the scene fades into the next.

The others did the same as blue revealing more beautiful creatures. The tallest one had a blood red Bandana and looked more musclular than the others and said

Red: We are Kunoichi Warriors.

Her voice roared. The screen faded into another where a war is shown from a distance then it fades into the next scene.

The shortest one had a bubblegum pink bandanna said

Pink: We are the hottest teens!

Her voice can be heard now and it fades into another scene with the same girl smiling and fades out.

the other one had a violet colored bandana.

Violet: Well We are a very common species of turtle.

Her voice says and the scene fades into another where the girl in the violet bandanna is wrapped in the same mechanical snake from the first trailer. The scene fades onto a black.

🎶What we see will defy an explanation.🎶

All girls: And we are sisters.

The screen stays black but small glow bursts of blue sparkles and a blue aura pop with the noises from the video.^

Larota: RUUUUN!

Reds voice yelled.

Irmas eyes are closed shut but she opens them suddenly while gasping.

All four girls are seen fighting in daylight in what seems to be a dream but it was real. Venus stands in front of the camera and a blue aura comes out of her hands.