Page five

The screen is black but light seems to be shown through a piece of cloth.
Irma groaned.

Irma: Where am I?

She muttered.

?(Larota): You're in the sewers.

Irma: Why are we in the sewers?

?(Amoly): So we don't get seen by you humans! And it's actually really peaceful here.

Irma: Can you put me down now.

?(Larota): No.

Irma rolled her eyes. It was quiet for a moment. Now it showed ?(Larota) carrying Irma.

?(Amoly): Are we there yet!?

?(Talena): Amoly you have walked through this place for years.

?(Amoly): So No?

?(Talena): No Amy.

It was quiet again. Until Amoly started beat boxing. It was for a minute or two before-

Shut up amoly!

The other three said. Amoly groaned. Irma heard something open. It must have been the end of the sewers. Venus got out. Then Larota threw Irma. Irma landed on the ground and grunting. Larota jumped next to her and grabbed her again.

Irma: A warning would've been nice.

Talena giggled. But coughed remembering why they have her in the first place. Quiet again.

?(Amoly): Hey guys do you wanna race?

Amoly said cheerfully. Larota gave her the side stare.

?(Amoly): Seriously. You know what I think you're just scared that I'll beat you.

?(Talena) and ?(Venus): ooooh.

?(Larota)'s eye twitches.

?(Amoly): HA!

?(Larota): he. Fine but just this once.

Irmas eyes widened.

Irma: No don't.

She whispers.

?(Amoly): Last one there is a rotten egg!

Irma: No!-

Irma was saying but she immediately felt like she was flying. What were they doing!?
Camera is on the turtles who are on the trees.
Larota jumps to tree to tree and sometimes throws Irma into the air mid jumping and grabs her before she could hit anything. Irma screams of course.
Talena does the same this but uses a bo staff to boost her.
Venus runs on the ground while watching the others.
Amoly uses the vines to swing her way through everybody. She even slides on some of the big branches like that one scene in Tarzan.

?(Amoly): Woohoo! Hahahaha! Oh I feel amazing! How long have we've been gone again!?!

?(Talena): One hell of a week!

?(Amoly): You mean one "shell" of a week!? Ahahahaha!

?(Talena): Seriously!

?(Venus): Girls calm down! We still need to get past Mother!

?(Amoly): Holy moly I forgot about that!

?(Talena): How on earth did you forget!

?(Larota): I'm not so sure but Don't worry about it! I have it all under control so relax!

She said throwing Irma back up and catching her before the hit the ground.

?(Talena): We're at the entrance!

?(Talena) said. They all got out a small rope and one by one used them to slide on a long rope. It was used as a rope glider.

?(Amoly): WOOHOO! This is amazing!!!

She exclaimed excitingly. Soon enough, everyone jumped off and landed infront of a wall of bamboo. Talena got out a little box and pressed a few buttons and a door went wide open. They went through and there It was a huge waterfall with a big lake. The rocks had bamboo platforms as well. It had some stepping stones leading to the big waterfall. Talena got out another small device and pushed some buttons. The waterfall split so that they could go through. They made it across the big lake and went in. It was beautiful. The rooms were just big holes in the walls with circular bamboo sliding doors! There were also so many plants! There was a dining table and a kitchen area with a gum ball machine and arcade games on the left. Well a pac man machine. And a small gumball machine. On the right side was a green couch with a painting above it. The floor was sort of split in half. One side where they were standing was a lot higher than the other side. On the lower half of the place was just a hang out area but there was a door that was different from the others. (It's the dojo Heehee.)

?(Larota): Oh right you're still here. Amol-

?(Talena): let me handle it this time.

She said. Irma felt a sharp pain in her arm for a second and blacked out.

?(Amoly): Never ever do that to me.

?(Talena): I'm contemplating that decision still.

(Cutscene)