page six

Irma blacked out again. She groaned as she got up.

Irma: Where am I? What's happening?

She looked around but everything was very blurry.

?(Amoly): Chill bro, You're going to be fine but I am going to have to ask you to be quiet.

?(Amoly) said. The others shushed her.

Irma: Why should I be quiet?

?(Larota): If any of you say another word then I will kill all of you.

?(Venus): You've said that so many times I've already lost count.

?(Talena): 5,246.

They all whispered and shushed eachother.

(Amoly)?: Guys! Don't fight! If Master Hopu catches us we're all going to the room of doom.

She whisper yelled.

Irma: What's the room of doom?

She asked whispering.

(Amoly)?: great question! It-

(Talena)?: It's literally in the name. It's a room of doom.

(Larota)?: Oh for the love of God it's just the hashi.

(Venus)?: Let's hope she doesn't catch us this time.

(Larota)?: The only time we're in the Hashi is because of your lack of responsibility.

(Venus)?: And your lack of leadership skills.

(Larota)?: If you don't want me to be the leader then just tell Hopu she's the one who wanted me to lead you all because I've been doing it your whole lives.

(Talena)?: Shut up! No one is going to the hashi no one is getting hurt no one is the freaking leader. Understand? Understand!?

They all whispered. Larota and Venus groaned.

(Talena)?: Ok. Let's get Irma to the confrontation room aka the only empty room and we're either going to kill her or she gets to ssssstay...

She quietly went infront of them all and started leading the way. The others followed her footsteps. Once they got to a room, Talena gently closed the door. They all sighed in relief.

(Amoly)?: Oh Thank god!

(Larota)?: So what do we do with the human?

Larota said setting Irma in a chair and tieing her up pretty tightly with chains and rope.

(Venus)?: We're just going to ask her a few questions and if she's bad we-

(Amoly)?: Beat her up until she regrets ever living!?

(Venus)?: No we're-

(Talena)?: Torture her until she's close to death?

(Venus)?: No! Jesus you guys! I've been practicing how to wipe memories from a person's brain. Either way We'll just hit her with it and she'll be gone.