page three

Irma can be seen walking through the streets in Peru. More specifically Lima Peru. She walks around looking at her phone trying to find the house. She's here. It's a pretty big house and there is her family's surname. Casa Langestein. She called her aunt multiple times and stayed there for a very long time. She sighed and went to the nearest hotel. She got out her card key and went in her hotel room. It was very pretty. She put her suitcase next to the bed and layed on it. Her phone buzzed.

Text: I'm sorry Irma we went out for dinner earlier and we are going to the school here tomorrow to congratulate tu prima Isabella and we're going to be out of town for the week to meet her boyfriend. I'm sorry love. Te amo mucho.

Irma looked at the text and out her phone on the nightstand next to her. She starting crying a bit but she got up, wiped her tears and took a few deep breathes. She changed, got her little purse with her key card, phone, headphones, little notebook and a pen and pencil.

It's night time now and it was beautiful. Irma smiled a bit. She doesn't really remember much of Peru since she was only a really little kid when she "moved" to America. She let out a small tear. She bought a couple of treats and she was about to go back to her hotel room but there was so much commotion going on near by. Out of curiosity she went towards it. The building was fine but people were running out of there like they saw something horrible. A woman was looking everywhere she was old and she collapsed. Irma went to her. Irma was Suprised because she seemed to be an American.

Woman: Please my grandson is in there! Please tell me you understand me I don't know much Spanish Please get him out!

She was kind of yelling and she kept pointing at the building. Irma looked around. She saw some Police officers.

Irma: Disculpe, señor, pero el nieto de esta pobre señora está en ese edificio, ¡pero no puede hablar español! ¡Por favor ayúdala!

Tranlation: Excuse me Mister But This poor lady's Grandson is in that building but she can't speak Spanish! Please help her!

The officer nodded. He called some others and they went in. Irma went to comfort the lady and help her stay away from the building a bit. After a few minutes the police officers came out with a little boy. The Woman went to him and they hugged.

Woman: Thank You! Thank you!

Irma nodded and translated for the police they nodded and went to question the other people. Irma was talking to the little boy and his grandma.

Little boy: It was so scary! This scary lady grabbed me but she dropped me then another really big lady put me infront of the police officers and started kicking the scary ladies butts! She was so cool!

The boy looked so excited. Irma grew curious. Usually kidnappers go to more smaller less busy places. Out of all places why there? The police soon came out what appeared to be the ninjas from before. Irma looked even more shocked. Why were there ninjas in Peru?

Little boy: Mira!

Translation: look!

He pointed at the top of the building. There was a big figure but they turned away and left.

Lady: Oh my goodness! Good job my boy you're Learning!

She sounded proud. Irma on the other hand was terribly confused.

Woman: Thank you again young lady really.

Irma: No problem Miss. I just wanted to help.

Irma shook the lady's hand and went home aka her hotel room. Of course while searching up what just happened. She looked and looked but nothing. She looked up for a bit and saw something on the rooftops. She grew curious and followed the weird shadows. She saw a way up to the roofs and climbed it. Making her way up, she nearly fell but caught herself. She continued and as she did she heard faint voices. There wasn't just one person. She made it to the top. There were four people in big hoods. She found a vent and hid behind it not wanting to be seen but she tripped. Not once but twice.