chapter 8

Third Person P.O.V

Alex brushed his hair while looking into the mirror in deep thought, he had school in half an hour but he only had the sight of Jihoon flushed red with embarrassment bouncing around in his mind. "ALEX! Can you please move with haste? School starts in about an hour." Jackie semi yelled from the kitchen when he packed TV dinners into lunch containers for the both of them, he sure as hell won't come home and cook after working in a kitchen all day.

Alex snapped out of his day dream and packed his school bag, "Jeez I was dressed already, it takes time to get all this sexiness ready. I'm not gonna stop caring about my appearance like you did." Alex waved a hand in front of his face and eyed his brother, he had no idea that his brother was currently incubating a human life.

"Yeah yeah whatever dude- oh can you do me a favor and stay out of trouble at school? We need to keep a low profile, you know how much connections dad has, a ripple could set off a tsunami." Jackie handed him his lunch and placed his own in his bag.

"Love how you incorporated the quote, wise one." Alex mocked and tailed behind his brother as he exited their basement apartment. The cold fall air hitting their face making both brothers turn a light shade of pink on their cheeks and noses, Alex specifically looking quite beautiful which contrasted with his toned muscles and broad shoulders you wouldn't expect to find on a man of 5'7 stature. the pair walked to Jackie's work place together in silence, Jackie placed a hand over his stomach and frowned at the growing bump as well as the tender feeling growing in his chest whenever he thinks about it.

"This is where I work, come here after school for the key to the apartment, you're school is up there." He pointed to the hill, where a tall black building stood.

'That looks too small for a high school.' Alex thought.

"Kay bro, make sure to make some money fuck face!" He shouted as he jogged off into the direction for the school, "Asshole!" Alex yelled back, a small smile on his face. He turned around and entered the bakery to find Amilee placing the chairs down and off the table.

"Moring Amilee." he flashed a smile her way, she returned the gesture before scurrying away again to get their boss, a few minute's she emerged from the kitchen with Calvin following suit behind her.

"You're early, i hope you keep it up." His face stayed emotionless as he talked, "Come with me, I'll show you where to keep your stuff and change." He motioned for Jackie to followe him behind a separate blue door, Jackie nodded and followed; the sudden change in  his attitue made Jackie nervous.

Meanwhile Alex was well on his way to school when something caught his eye in his peripheral vison, "Jihoon?" He called out to the man that exited a tan run down building with two huge black plastic bags in his hands.

"Ah, Good mornin Alex; you on your way to school?" The man turned his head towards Alex's direction and a soft smile came across his face, Alex took a mental image at how hot he looked in that moment; heavy trash bags that threatened to rip but his strong grip showed no signs of faltering and his muscular arm flexed with certainty of his amazing strength that lead to the tightness of his big beautiful pecs that jumped with every step he took towards Alex.

"Uh- yeah, first day- kinda fucking nervous," Alex's dirty mouth got the best of him again but this makes Jihoon chuckle, "You throwing out trash?" he stood awkwardly.

"Yes, doing a bit of remodeling in my place," He lifted one of the bags, "Tearing out all the dry wall, tends to leave quite the mess eh?" Alex nodded and the two were in silence for a bit, until the bell rang- indicating that unlike his brother, Alex was late for his first day.

"Fucking shit, I'll see you later!" He yelled as he ran, Jihoon waved with the trash bag in his hand.

Short chapter I knowwwww but i promise the next chapter will be better

sorry for any grammatical errors, might look over the chapter after work.