Internal Battles

As someone who is very opinionated, recently I've kept my mouth shut.
I still think of you all the time. I still miss things we did. I miss talking to you or playing games and goofing off with you. I always wonder if you're okay and if you're able to pay your bills. I even fought myself for a week if I should send you happy birthday on it, or after it'd passed. I didn't forget, literally pretty much as soon as I began seeing October 29th everywhere, I knew it was your birthday. I kind of regret messaging you, I was worried you may not even want to hear from me, and I think that may be the case. So, if you don't respond, either on here or messages I'll have my answer.
I just miss the friendship we had. I miss how close we were. We knew pretty much everything about one another, and now we act like (more likely are after passed years) strangers. Yeah our time together, as a couple, was horrible. We weren't meant for each other, we were both bad for each other. But our friendship is something I cherished so much, and I miss it.
I doubt you look at these anymore, but if you do, I hope you're doing well in your life and I hope you've gotten settled into a healthy environment.