chappiee twelve

Author's note: well hello there love, im currently doing soccer so its going to be a little harder for me to update but ill try to do my best. anyways im going to try and make this long and if i fail than eh i tried anyways thank you all for the votes[[:

COMMENT , VOTE , && FAN .

First comment gets a dedication.

3rd Person POV:

Harry's car slowly made its way into his mates drive way. inch by inch it finally came to a stop and it was parked perfectly in a parking spot.

harry sat in the car waiting for the time to change to 6:25 so it wouldn't seem as if he was to happy to be spending time with Liam because he was always late to everything and if he started showing up early Liam would notice and get curious.

harry sat staring at the clock pleading for it to change because that one minute seemed to be a life time away.

the clock finally changed and harry shut off the car and unbuckled his seat and made his way out of it.

he was in no rush to get to Liam's , instead of hurrying to get there he took his time going over to Liam's door slower than he normally would.

it took him longer than 5 minutes to get to the door so by the time he was in front of the door he was already 2 minutes late but harry wouldn't admit it to himself or anyone else that he was keeping track of how long he was staying away from Liam.

slowly harry lifted his left arm and knocked on Liam's door three times.

soon after harry heard two muffled voices talking but didn't bother to pay attention until the door opened and in front of him stood the oh so perfect Liam Payne and his girlfriend Danielle Peazer.

harry wanted to yell but he knew this wouldn't help his case of trying to get over Liam so he pushed the need away and smiled brightly at the couple.

"oh hey harry i was just on my way" Danielle told harry and turned towards Liam and kissed him getting a respond from him instantly.

hurt and jealousy were crowding harry's mind but he made no move to react.

shortly after a few moments of kissing Liam must have noticed harry and pulled away from Danielle and smiled sheepishly at Harry.

"uh well i'll call you later love" Liam said to Danielle while giving her a sideways hug that only caused harry to think more about why he was here and in a way he was thankful for it but at the same time he hated it but seeing that only helped him try to push his feelings away.

"alright, by baby and by harry" Danielle said as she walked out of Liam's flat.

Liam and harry stood there staring at each other but soon Liam stopped and looked at harry.

"so are you going to stand out there or are you going to come in" Liam asked sarcastically.

"ohh i don't know i kinda like it out here better but i guess since you finally invited me in i will come inside" harry said cheeky making Liam chuckle.

"thats a first" liam said making harry push his arm into liam's as he walked inside.

"ouch" Liam mumbled thinking harry didn't hear him but to his lucky harry didn't seem to notice it.

"so Li what are we going to do for this long over due boys night" harry asked as he put his arm around Liam's shoulders.

"well have you ate yet ?" liam asked bitting his lip which harry had yet to notice until he looked at liam.