Chappiee Six

Authors note: it kinda feels like its been a while since i have wrote but im sorry i didnt get to write much over my break. im gonna try and make this long&& the other chapters longer because soccers coming up and im going to be booked so when i can ill write as much as i can. anyways enjoy and i think im going back in track with this story.

Liam's POV:

how can he not notice the longing looks i send towards him? i cant help but feel selfish when it comes to him.

its like he is messing with my mind.

i look to my left and there is harry with paul rapped around him.

its been about a month since they started dating and i havent liked it at all.

it just all makes my stomach feel sick to see them that close and to know they may last forever.

i should be the one being held like that and not him.

i hate this. i hate this so much. i hate this more than i should. i hate that i never even got to tell him. i hate how i see that his eyes light up a lot more when he is with paul. most of all i hate that its not me with him. but its my fault for not telling him i suppose.

"liam?" i hear someone call to me.

i look tomy right and there is naill.

"yeah?" i respond

"im hungry will you take me to nandos ?" he asks with a puppy face playing on his face. i sign and get up as i node my head indicating a yes as i grab for my keys. he smiles at me and heads to the car and seconds after im right behind him starting the car and pulling out the drive way and driving in the direction of Nandos.

"li?" i hear niall mumble.

i glance over towards niall quick and notice he seems nervous. "yeah?" i ask.

"i have to ask you something" he said.

"and that is ?" i encouraged.

"well you see li, i.. uh, i have noticed something" he said sounding as if he was going to change his mind about asking me whatever was going through his head. i stayed silent waiting on him to go on but he said nothing for a few seconds.

"li i noticed how you uh look at harry." he finished.

i was shocked to know that he noticed and i didnt know how to respond.

"dont worry i dont think the other lads have noticed but i did because im your best mate and i knew something was of with you." he said making sure i wasnt going to lash out at him.

"oh uh uh..." i couldnt make out a full sentence yet and stayed quite as i pulled into Nandos. i turned of the car and got out with niall hot on my heels.

"look li, im not going to open my mouth about it unless you want me to but i just wanted you to know that i knew and that if you need someone to talk to im here and waiting to listen to you" he said as he pulled me to a stop. i couldnt quit make sense of all of this but some how i felt relief that niall knew because now i felt like i didnt have to keep to myself and dani. i smiled at him letting him know i was grateful and pulled at his hand to get him to start walking again.

we sat down and let the waiter take our orders and sat there for a little while in silence.

i finally got the strength to talk.

"look niall i dont want to seem like im mad that you know because im far from that. im actually gald that you know because i felt that sooner or later i would break and end up telling you and i was planning on telling you anyways." i said pausing to look at him. he smiled and i saw him relax.