𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳

Y/n sat in the passenger's seat while Sam dove to pick up Yasmine. Who's car crashed into a deer? Y/n scrolled through her phone looking at her 'friends' stories. The car came to a stop and the back door opened and closed. "Thanks so much, Sam," Yasmine said placing her brown bag beside her.
"Of course" Sam replied with a smile. Samantha began driving to school, not too far from where they were now.

Samantha found a parking spot and parked before turning off the car. The (h/c), blonde, and brunette got out of the car grabbing their backpacks/bag, and headed inside, and got ready for a 'super exciting' day of school.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Y/n doodled on the white page that was given to her that was supposed to be for her notes. Their biology teacher: Mr. Palmer explained who knows what because y/n wasn't paying attention. Y/n stopped midway through her drawing realizing what she was supposed to be doing. She mentally cursed at herself for not doing what she was supposed to do.

Looking at the presentation on the board she began writing down the highlighted words which were the only important parts, or so said her teacher.

Minutes later the bell rang and everyone headed to lunch. Y/n got up from her seat putting her paper and pencil in her backpack. "Bye Demetri" y/n said as she walked out of the classroom. It had become a habit for her since the first day of eighth grade. Demetri always responded but when he did she was long gone.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Miguel grabbed his tray and scanned the lunchroom trying to figure out where he'd sit. Everyone already knew each other so they already knew where they'd sit or who'd they'd sit with meanwhile Miguel was going through his New Kid phase. His eyes stopped on two boys who sat by themselves. Timidly he walked up to them holding his tray of food "is it cool if I sit here?" Miguel asked.

The two boys looked up at him and only one spoke "ooh. Sorry, tables really blowing up right now." Eli grinned at his best friend meanwhile Miguel looked at the empty table "I can put you on the waitlist, but it's probably next semester at the earliest" Demetri said his words laced with sarcasm which Miguel didn't seem to catch "o-okay" Miguel began walking away and Demetri spoke up again "no I'm kidding, sit."

Miguel turned around and sat beside Eli "Miguel"
"Demetri. This is Eli, he's a man of few words" Demetri replied. Demetri poked at his chocolate pudding before catching a glance of Yasmine, Y/n, and Sam walking towards their table. Miguel noticed them too and stared in awe. "Dude, don't torture yourself. Those are the rich girls" Demetri informed but Miguel kept his eyes on them.

"Do you ever talk to them or..?" Miguel asked. "Oh yeah! All the time! We hang out after school, make out, Give each other hand jobs." Demetri exclaimed. Miguel caught on to his sarcasm and rolled his eyes. Demetri continued "Eli here is the homecoming king! Gets laid more than anyone, ain't that right Eli?"

Eli grinned once more at his friend's sarcasm. "Talk to them? You realize what table you're sitting at, right? You've pretty much signed away all hoped of losing your virginity before college" Demetri informed.

Eli watched as Yasmine's eyes lay on him and his friends. "Oh shit...Yasmine's looking at us. Probably making fun of me" Miguel looked at Yasmine then back at Eli "I don't think she's making fun of you. I mean, just because they're hot doesn't mean they're mean." Miguel said sticking his straw into his apple juice. "Sure that goes for one of them but not for the rest" Demetri gave him a weird look as he ate some of his pudding.