𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦

Y/n walked out of her art class and spotted Demetri and Miguel walking together. She picked up her pace and caught up with them. "What are you guys talking about?" The two boys looked at the girl. "Well, Miguel here is trying to get me to go back to the Cobra Kai dojo after I got my ass beat by the so-called teacher" Demetri explained. "No you just have to get to know him, he's way cooler than you think" Miguel protested.

"Yeah Demetri, just book a private class, and then you can get to know him" Y/n joked. Miguel rolled his eyes at Y/n. "I don't need to learn karate when I have you," Demetri said then nodded his head at Kyler. Kyler met eyes with Miguel and looked away walking in a different direction. "See? No one's gonna mess with you"

"Hey I heard we were getting new kids in our class for our dissection today," Y/n said. "Guess I'll see you guys" Miguel grinned. "And my sister" Y/n winked at Miguel who's cheeks turned bright red. The three walked into the lab and sat together at a table. Sam walked in shortly after with a lollipop stuck to her shirt. When people noticed they laughed. Taking notice of what was so funny Sam pulled the candy off her shoulder "Thanks for the Blow Pop, guys. Really never gets old."

Demetri tapped Miguel's shoulder "It's because she gives blowjobs. Get it? Blow pop. Blow job." Demetri said. Y/n looked at Demetri "Dude that's my sister"
Demetri shifted his eyes away from Y/n feeling sort of guilty. "It's just a rumor" Miguel replied.
"Hey, everybody. Who let the pigs out? I did. Because I ordered the fetal pigs. But seriously get in your groups." Mr. Palmer said. Sam walked up to the teacher "Hey I don't have a group..."

"Oh, who wants to take..." Mr. Palmer waited for Sam's name "Samantha" Sam answered. "...Samantha in?" The teacher added. "This little piggy needs a group" Palmer pointed at Sam. Nobody said a word. "Don't all volunteer at once" Palmer continued. "We'll take her," Both Miguel and Y/n said. Sam looked at her new teacher who nodded and walked over to her stuff and grabbed it making her way over to the group of three.

"Thank you," Sam said as she reached them. "Take my chair I'll grab another one" Y/n said moving the chair towards Sam. Who now sat beside Miguel. Y/n walked past Demetri, brushing against his shoulder. While she wasn't looking Demetri sniffed it.

Y/n grabbed a chair and as she stepped she heard a high squeak noise. Looking down she saw she stepped on a...dog toy. "Looks like the doggy dropped her toy," A random Blonde said. "Funny" Y/n rolled her eyes and placed her chair beside Demetri.

Their teacher placed the pig and other essentials they would need. Soon after they were given instructions and a small packet where they'd confirm whether it was a female or male pig. Y/n read the directions out loud for Demetri. He began to cut through the pig. Right after they began looking closer at the pig. "So what we're you thinking for sex?" Sam asked as her sister and the boys looked at the pig. They both looked at her slowly and looked away quickly "uh, I mean..." Miguel stammered. Y/n laughed quietly.

"Because in the male this tract opens up near the umbilical cord." Sam said "so ours is female" Y/n added. Miguel exhaled "Yeah...um...I-I concur" Miguel checked off stuff from the packet. Miguel and Sam had their own little conversation and Y/n and Demetri had their own.

"You know I was joking about the whole blow pop thing," Demetri said. "Must've told the whole school your joke then" Y/n retorted looking up from the instructions before something hit her back. Looking beside her was a bright tennis ball, the students behind her laughed. "These jokes get funnier and funnier guys" Y/n rolled her eyes once again. "I don't get how the teachers don't see what's happening" Y/n added.

"Tell them yourself" Demetri suggested "I'd rather not they'll act like they give a crap and then the next minute they forget, it's useless," Y/n said. Sam intruded Y/n's and Demetri's lovely chat " Do you guys want a banana? People keep sneaking them into my bag" Sam said while pulling out bananas from her backpack. "It's because of the stupid rumor that I'm sure you guys have heard about me." Sam placed the bananas on the table.