Chapter 5

Emma's POV

Blain parked in front of his parents house and I tugged my dress down. I was really nervous. Blain had told me on the way that his mom didn't know about my attempt at leaving. I didn't really know how I felt about that. When my mom was alive I knew that I didn't tell her every single detail but I didn't keep anything big from her... except that one time I almost got expelled. I hadn't even done something wrong-- I had been framed.

"You are going to have to calm down and not spout random crap like that. Mom will get the fact that we are hiding something from her." Blain said looking at me. My eyes widened. I hadn't realized that I was speaking my thoughts. Okay, I just need to relax and breath. There is a reason that we are all keeping the secret... it's because Blain doesn't want to hurt his mom. That is actually a really commendable reason.

"Lets get this over with." I said with a sigh and made to get out of Blain's truck. Blain stopped my progress by grabbing my hand. I looked back at him and he was only an inch away from me.

"Don't worry, they'll like you." Blain whispered before giving me a peck on the lips. My entire body melted and the tension escaped my body. My eyes closed

"Okay, just one more thing." I murmured when I felt him lean back to his side of the truck. Blindly, I grabbed the back of his head and angled his lips against mine. I felt my wolf surfacing but I pushed her down. I felt my knees kneel on the seat cushion as I moved my body closer to Blain's. In the back of my mind, my nagging conscience, was trying to remind me that although my dress went down to my knees it wouldn't shield me from the prying eyes of Blain's parents if my dress skirt was up.

I felt Blain's hand underneath my dress on my thighs. He pulled and my body was quickly on my back with his body between my legs. It was one of the smoothest things I've ever been a witness to. My aw and lust was interrupted by a tapping on the passenger window. Startled we both looked up. David was looking down at us. Embarrassed by the situation, I was in I closed my eyes but were momentarily startled open when Blain opened the window, still in between my legs.

"Yes?" Blain asked. He was still not moving. My face heated and I closed my eyes in plea of mercy.

"Ellen says that supper is going to be cold by the time you come in and that you should pry yourself away from your mate long enough for Emma to meet the future grandmother of your children." David said bluntly. I felt my face turn even redder.

"We're coming." Blain said in response not bothering to move from his position on top of me and in between my legs.

"Well, I was informed that I was to stay out here and escort you in, if I didn't wan't to sleep on the couch." David said with obvious amusement. "I must say, son, before your mom comes out here herself, that you got your smooth moves from me. You should ask your mom about them."

"Okay, Blain, I think that you should move off of me so that we can go inside." I finally say. It was like my mouth wouldn't work and then it hit the rock bottom pit of embarrassment and it finally loosened up my tongue. Blain looked down at me-- his green eyes boring into mine... as if he was waiting for something.

The moment was quickly over when Blain's dad coughed. Blain quickly got out of the truck before I could blink and when I realized what he'd done he was already opening the passenger door for me. I scramble to a sitting position and hop down. Mentally, I thanked God that he didn't have my mate be some hick that got big ass tires and thought antlers was the answer to decorating a room.

David, Blain, and I head inside to the house... mansion. I shake my head. I don't think I could ever get used to actually having money... the memories of being a rogue will probably always be ingrained in my mind. In a way to stay the memories I laced my hand with Blain's. He seemed startled at the gesture and looked down at me. A couple of seconds later, he smiled and let go of my hand, only to wrap his arm around me. I smile up at Blain and wrap my arm around his waist.