Chapter 2

"Who do you think you are giving me orders? An Alpha?" I said tauntingly, rising to my knees. I was scorning the shirt for the moment as I wanted to make a point.

"Actually, I am the Alpha around here." Blain smugly said. Fuckity Shit Shit.

 Recap*

"Well, guess what, I'm a rogue and I don't follow your orders." I said in order to maintain the facade that I was not royally screwed. How the fuck am I going to get out of here? My wolf was hating the thought of leaving him.

"Oh yea? You are on my land and when I marked you, you became a part of my pack. You have to do what I say." Blain said. He still had his arms crossed and was looking sexy. It was difficult to tear my eyes from his body to his eyes... which were gloating!

"Oh, okay." I said easily- Blain lifts his an eyebrow. Looking at the doubt on his face I merely shrug- which draws his attention to my breasts. I will admit that I do not have a whole lot in that department but I  work it. I grab the tossed shirt and bunch it into my hand not bothering to put it on. I move off of the bed and walked past Blain to the door.

"Where do you think you are going?" Blain asked following behind me. I ignored him and took my time going down the stairs. Even without my wolfey senses I could hear his footsteps close behind me. My wolf was telling me not to displease Blain but I couldn't resist pushing him.

"I will admit- you have my attention, but why is this really necessary?" Blain asked as he put his hands on my waist. I glanced back at him and raised an eyebrow. In return, Blain raised an eyebrow. I took my hands and took his hands off of me and continued walking. Using my nose I found my way to the Kitchen. I walk straight towards the fridge and upon opening it I found exactly what I was looking for- strawberries.

I turn, shutting the door with my hip, to face Blain and lean against the counter. I open the container fully aware that Blain was mystified. Taking a strawberry I lifted it to my lips and took a bite. It was sweet. Blain was still naked and I took this time to admire his naked body. His green eyes piercing, also looking in his fill. His hair was slightly mussed in the ultimate sexy bed head.

I continued looking at him as I kept eating strawberries. It must have been ages that we had been staring at each other; me at his completely fine looking body and him looking at my half covered body. The crumpled shirt was next to me by the counter. A spark of inspiration hits me and I offer him a strawberry. He comes closer to me and opens his mouth, silently requesting that I feed him. His eyes are dark again and I can't seem to take my eyes away.

I tear off the green stem and put part of the strawberry in my mouth and tilt my face towards him, silently demanding that he take the next step. Our eyes still on each other he lowers his head and takes a bite, with only his lips brushing me. I close my eyes, feeling turned on. He doesn't touch me again and I open my eyes wondering what's the hold up. My wolf is irritated that our play is distracting us of the inevitable. I tilt my head to the side and look inquiringly up at him. Once again our eyes make connect like magnets and I can't seem to draw them away.

Upon hearing a groan, moments later, Blain grabs me and lifts me up on his chest-- all the while kissing me. My hands trail their way from his shoulders to his hair. Sexual tension thick, I pull his head away from mine and try to catch my breath. I rest my forehead against his and take a shuddering and steadying breath.

"My name is Emma."  I say raggedly, still unable to catch my breath. Not allowing him a chance to respond I take his lips in a slow dance gradually getting faster. My skin tingles as he trails his hands down the sides of my breast to my waist to rest on my ass. Startled, I gasp as he lifts me up onto the counter without breaking the kiss. I am considerably taller than him now and he moves his lips from mine to my throat. His hands are still on my butt and he slightly lifts as he takes off my underwear and jeans all the while bringing my body in contact with his.

I rest my head against the cupboards above the counter as he continued with his creative onslaught. I breath his name as his lips find my nipple while simultanously settling my butt on the cool counter top- successfully stripping me of my clothes. Unused to the feeling of hot and cold I start shivering. With my guard down Blain was able to understand my discomfort and grabbed my legs and hooked them around his waist; effectively settling me against his member and took me away from the counter top.

He layed down on the kitchen floor with me on top of him. Shocked, my eyes darted up to his face. He smirked at my obvious bewilderment and my wolf disliked him being amused at my expense. I used my knees to give me support as I moved myself to a better position of kissing him. I could not stop kissing him. I moved my lips from his and moved to his slightly furred chest. I used my tongue to flick his nipple. It grew hard, so I moved onto the next one. I use my nails to lightly scratch my way down him and my lips followed.

I still go lower until I am met with his sexy lines that practically point the way to his sex. I hesitate. I decide that I am going to thoroughly shock him and I start licking until Blain suddenly pulls me up on top of him saying huskily, "I can only stand so much."

I start giggling... until his hand rest on my hips and move me over him. I settle my hands on his shoulders and concentrate on making this special. I slowly move my hips in the same rhythm as his. Once again our eyes meet again and I'm spell bound. He moves his hand to my face and into my hair, effectively bringing my face closer to his. I close my eyes, satisfied in this moment only to have a hunger well up in my lower body. An insatiable hunger over came me and my movements became faster.

Sooner than I expected, we both climaxed. Completely strung out I merely draped myself over him, not bothering to extricate myself from him. I sigh, content. I curl my fingers agains his chest and lay my head on his other pec listening to his steady heartbeat. My eyelids promptly close and I am quickly asleep.

************************************************************************************************************

Blain's POV

Emma. Her name is Emma. So beautiful-- so simple and yet it is completely perfect for my mate. I know that I would do anything for her. I rest my hands on her back, feeling her softness. I feel sleep closing in on me but decide that I should move us upstairs before morning- in case any one decides to drop in. I almost growl at the thought of any man laying eyes on her naked. I am going to keep her here awhile before I present her to the pack. Mom and Dad can meet her in a couple of days.

With that decided, I am faced with the dilemma of either staying here so that Emma can sleep or move us back to the bedroom. Deciding that I would rather we both slept on a bed I move start moving. She is a really heavy sleeper. In order to get up I had to move her from me and all she did crinkle her forehead and nose. When I finally was able to get up I picked her up as I would a child.

Surprised by that thought, I still. We didn't use protection. She could be very well pregnant at this moment. My heart felt like it was going to burst with love. Emma carrying my child. I smile and leave the clothes on the floor as I make my way up to our room. With my wolf skills I was able to move without disturbing Emma.

I quickly put down the rumpled covers and set her in. Quickly, I move to the other side and got in, pulling the covers over us before pulling her to me. Emma is surprisingly still asleep during this. My breath hitches as she starts snuggling against me- in her subconscious. Her wolf definitely approved of me. In sleep, she put her head once again on my chest and sighed. I smiled before drifting asleep. My last conscience thought was What a birthday surprise.