Chapter 6

Emma's POV

I was watching Ten Things I Hate About You in Blain's living room. It had been a couple of days since the dinner at the parents. Blain has been trying to talk to me about what happened and why and blah blah blah. In the mornings I pretend to be sleeping so that he doesn't start 'the talk' before he goes to attend his alpha duties or whatever. As soon as I hear he leaves I sneak to his office and sit in his comfy chair. The first time that Blain left I tried to leave the house but there was people surrounding the house. I guess Blain really doesn't want me to leave.

I generally content myself with just being lazy and watch good movies. It's been awhile since I have been able to just lay about. Being in the truck with Olivia and Gavin, while admittedly has it's moments, was wears me down.

After my daily spinning I go to the kitchen and drink some milk. I'm not a big breakfast person unless it's in the afternoon. I can't drink milk in front of Blain because I drink it from the carten and he... gets slightly upset. I mean really... practically my entire family did it. Mom and Olivia have never drank from the carten. Dad, Gavin, and I always did that.  He said something about contaminating perfectly good milk and that I need a nutricious breakfast. When I pointed out that me contaminating the milk shouldn't be that big of an issue because my lips were just moments before on his.

Then I just head on into the living room, wrap a blanket around myself, and turn on netflix or a movie. I don't even go back upstairs to change into some day clothes. I just lay around wearing my sports bra and shorts. Blain is lucky that I don't just parade around in the nude like Olivia likes to sometimes do... I guess that if I was a blonde and looked as gorgeous as that  I would probably prance around in the nude.

Eh, oh well, one of my favorite parts is about to happen-- where Bionca punches Joey at the prom. He-he-heh. I hear a knock on the front door and decide to ignore it. I've still got about twenty minutes left of Heath Ledger time. Emma doesn't stop watching Heath Ledger for nobody. A-hmm.

A minute later I hear footsteps. I ignore the steps lean my head against my left knee that was pressed against my chest; my right was tucked inbetween my butt and foot. Bianco is about to leave with Cameron and go boating. It's nice that Kat has a sister that cares for her instead of tossing under the bus.

"Who are you?" I hear an unknown voice behind me and the couch. My head whips around and my eyes are met with a guy that looks a lot like Blain. Slightly freaked out, I stand up to face him... which I shouldn't have done because my blanket stayed on the couch. I felt his green eyes look me up and down. I mentally groaned and at the lecharous way the stranger was looking at me, my wolf and I got defensive.

"Who are you?" I asked emphasizing on the you part, trying not be embarrased or intimidated.

"I asked first." He said like a first grader. It was obviously Blain's brother... although had never told me that he had a brother. He crossed his arms and looked at me with his eyebrow raised. This movement made me look at the clothes that he was wearing. Holey jeans, red plaid shirt opened partially  to show off chest hair and a white tank top. He had about an inch of dirt on his clothes. He'd been traveling.

"I'm Layla, I'm from Las Vegas. I heard that Montana could use some strippers." I said raising my own eyebrow, put my shoulders back, and rested my hands on my hips.

"I'm Benjamin. Are you sure you're from Las Vegas? You seem to be lacking in one department." Benjamin said while blantently staring at my chest. I almost started laughing. He had obviously already smelled me and looked at my mark to know that I wasn't a hooker but I enjoyed the banter.

"Yea, I used to work at Vaginas R' Us. The main event." I said with a chuckle. I heard two separate growls coming from the door. I looked over and I saw this gorgeous blonde chick and Blain. They aparently didn't appreciate Benny Boy's and mine conversation. I glanced at Benny Boy and he seemed to be gazing adoringly at Blondie. I look back at Blain and he's still scowling.