My One Night Stand Mate

Emma's POV

"Another shot of tequila, Jack"

"Tough day Sweety?" Jack asked. I laughed, already having a buzz.

"Tough life." I replied, grabbing my drink and walked toward the table I was supposed to be sharing with my older sister, Olivia, and my younger twin brother, Gavin. The table was already absent when I got there- my brother and sister probably already found their sexual partners for the night. Yet again, this left me alone at some random bar.

Ever since my mother and father died, my siblings and I have been considered as rogues. My siblings think that since they are rogues that they can do anything they want- including having sex with anything attractive, whether it be human or wolf, walking their way. Call me a prude but I don't agree with their ideals. Whenever I'm dragged out to enjoy in their shenanigans, I sit at the table, drink water, and end up hunting them down in order to leave for the next town.

After the fight Olivia and I had today- about her needing to be more responsible and me needing to loosen up. The fact that Gavin agreed with her is even more upsetting. I'm only 18 and I'm more resposible than my 20 year old sister. Thinking back to the nasty things she said i'm surprised that Gavin went along with Olivia. Usually, it was him and me against the world- with us being twins and all.

I was not a very happy camper with my family after losing the argument which I was right and still being drug to a bar. Tonight I planned on going a little wild- which was were the tequila came into. Being a wolf made it hard to get drunk but tonight it was a challenge that I was willing to accept. Heck, I might even find someone to have sex with- if my family wasn't going to behave then neither am I.

With that thought in mind I drank the still untouched tequila. I went back to the bar and ordered some more alcohol with a slight buzz going on and a smile at how reverse psychology was going to win this argument.

***********************************************************************************************************

Blain's POV

I sighed. My Beta and third in command decided to celebrate my 23 birthday at some local bar and just as we got here they left with some redhead chick that looked pretty and some blond other wolf. I continued to look at her leaving- it was obvious she was rogue. I shrugged it off- I just wanted a few hours where I could lose my responsibilities and why not try it on my birthday?

Apparently I had arrived just in time- on the overhead speakers 'Animals' by Neon Trees came on. As I made my way to the bar I heard someone shriek "I LOVE THIS SONG! Turn it up Jack!" I glanced in the direction of the voice and saw two guys help her onto the table. She was gorgeous. Long, dark brown hair; ripped jeans; a Halestorm tshirt that was old and ripped in some places; and an angle like face. Wide grey eyes, high cheek bones, a little pink in her cheeks, and a big smile. She was dancing and singing along to the music.

Before I knew it I had arrived at her table. I sniffed and smelled it was another rogue wolf. I knew that I would have to speak with her... but my wolf was telling me to at least wait until she was done dancing. I looked around the room to see that every guy inside the bar wanted her and my wolf quickly changed his mind. I would have pushed my way to the table but now there where mere humans who were banging their fists onto the table.

The rogue wolf was obviously inebriated otherwise i doubt that she would have toppled off the table so easily. Caught off guard she put her hands out to stay her fall and I lifted up my arms to catch her. The force of her fall was a bit harder than I anticipated and we went crashing down to the floor. With her laying on top of me I not only felt the dirtiness of the floor but the warmth and sparks spreading through my skin from where ever she would touch.