WINSOME

| BEYONCÉ KNOWLES|April, 18thBeverly Hills, California

| BEYONCÉ KNOWLES|
April, 18th
Beverly Hills, California

"Girl, yes! I heard Davon caught that shit with his cheesy dick ass. That shit is sad!" I fell in and out of my sleep as I heard Nicki conversating on her phone.

She was being too fucking loud. It had to be around 8 in the morning.

"Ahhh girl you are wrong for that!" A loud cackle came after. Lauren.

Of course it was Lauren. I liked her and all but it was too fucking early to be talking about stds and cheesy dicks. I reached my hand up so I could grab Nicki's phone so I could hang up but she quickly snatched it back.

"Man come on. It's too early for this and y'all being loud and shit." I heard the attitude in my own voice. I was sleeping on some comfortable ass tittes and here they go.

"Giselle, who the fuck are you talking to?" She placed her phone on the pillow beside her. "I'm just saying. Saying all that unnecessary shit at 8 in the morning-" She cut me off as i tried to snuggle back into her breast.

"I can say whatever the fuck I want to say!" Here she go. About to piss me off. "Well start shutting the fuck up-" I got cut with a pop on my mouth. I only said it to make her mad.

"You start shutting the fuck up! And watch yo' fucking mouth." Laurens loud cackle came through the phone speaker and I kissed my teeth. Luckily, I liked her ass.

I got up out of the bed to start getting ready. I needed to get up anyway. I heard Nicki and Lauren loud asses all the way from inside the restroom.

Today I was going to check out a few arenas to perform at the Minute Maid Fundraiser concert. This little break I took was good but it was time to get back to work and start doing what I love.

I didn't know how I was going to balance working with taking care of my kids along with Nicki. I'm sure I'll figure a way out.

"Baby, are you mad at me for real?" Nicki came into the restroom laughing while I was brushing my teeth. I didn't even hear her come in.

I shook my head no and continued brushing my teeth but she'd only put her hands in the front of the spandex boxers i had on. Gay ass

"You had all that mouth in the room but now you can't talk?" I could only laugh. I don't know what she thought she was doing. She knew I ran shit.

I spat out the remaining toothpaste I had in my mouth and turned around to face her. "Girl move. You need to start getting ready because you know you will take forever."