Chapter 3: MEETING VITANI

Kion P.O.V

As I walked the border between the Pride Lands and the Outlands I noticed how hungry I had become, I knew that my dad wouldn't be happy if I went hunting while I was supposed to be on patrol so I just kept going. Suddenly I caught a scent I hadn't caught before, I knew it was a lion though. Suddenly I felt paws push me down on the ground and pin me down. I growled at the lion cub "Who are you and why did- Vitani?." I remembered Vitani from the time I helped my friend Jasiri get her family watering hole back. "What are you doing in the Pride Lands outsider?" I asked her as I pushed down on her chest more.

Vitani P.O.V

"Well Kion if you must know I was just trying to find something else to eat besides termites for once." I said quite rudely I wasn't very interested in taking to the Leader of the Guard but... he did have a powerful gift and he is a good leader maybe I could use the opportunity to convince him to join our side against Simba and the Pride Lands. I decided to feed his ego to get him all proud and boastful maybe then I'll have a good grip on him. "You know Kion, that was a pretty nice interrogation technique you used back there." I told him. "Ha you think that was nice? Well I've got lots more where that came from!!" he replied to me. I could tell that he liked having his ego fed and that he never had it fed before. Wait till Mother hears about this. Soon enough we might actually have Kion son of Simba working with us to take the Pride Lands for Scar.

Kion POV

I sort of liked when Vitani complemented me, it made me feel really good about myself. "Well okay. You better get home because my Dad's about to send out Zazu." I told her. "Okay Kion I will, maybe we can see each other again sometime." she said to me. "Oh...um yeah that would be nice." I said.

---------

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapters but I have a lot of school to finish, I really will try to make longer chapters . I hope you all are enjoying the story so far and keep reading! I can't believe that I actually posted three chapters in one day  whoa! Don't expect that very much because I do have a lot of things that I have to do and my life isn't just Wattpad though I do enjoy it. Thanks for reading. Have a Great Day. 😃