CHAPTER 9: TELLING ZIRA.

Zira P.O.V
Kion came up to me "Zira, I have something very important to tell you." he said. "Yes Kion what is it?" I asked him, "Well Zira, I've been meeting with Kiara the past couple of days." "You WHAT?" "I've been meeting with Kiara but only to gain information about what is happening in the Pride Lands more specifically whats going on with Simba." "That is a wonderful brilliant plan my boy. Use her trust to your own benefit." "Thank you but yesterday I told Kovu I have a crush on Vitani. He mentioned a few ways to tell her and then said that it worked for him. I asked him what he meant and he said he did the same thing with another cub that he likes. I asked him who it was and he said it was Kiara. I told him to come along with me when I went to see her today. He said yes so I came up with a plan. See how he reacts when he sees Kiara again and report it to you. He definitely likes her, in fact that is where he is right now." after he finished telling me about his little plot I said "Thank you young Kion. I know we have a traitor among us. We must deal with it and get RID of Kovu." "Yes Zira we shall but if Kovu is gone who is gonna be Scar's new heir?" he asked. "Why you of course Kion. You have proven yourself worthy and proven to me that you are loyal to Scar." I answered him.

Kion P.O.V
Later that day I was at a secret area of the outlands that I had recently discovered. I was thinking about Vitani. It soon became dark and I fell asleep quickly. I woke up later that night in the main den coincidently with Vitani sleeping snuggled up on my side. I blushed like mad. I decided I would tell her how I feel about her tomorrow.

---------------------------------
Hey sorry for the short chapter. I promise next chapter will be longer. So Kovu is going to be gotten rid of. I wonder how. You'll have to keep reading to find out. Have a good day. Bye for now! 😁