Chapter 12

(Narrators Pov)

MICHAEL'S INTERVIEW:
"Tell me everything that has happen Mr. Clifford from beginning to end."

Michael was currently in a small room with blinding white walls, Michael wore a white hospital gown and sat in a chair, in front of him was a small square table and on the other end was a detective wearing a grey suit.

Michael's eyes are watery, red, and distant. his skin was pale and flushed of color.

"Mr. Clifford, did you hear me?" Michael continued looking past the female detective.

The detective then snapped her fingers in attempt to regain Michael's attention. Michael flinched at the sound and blinked in confusion, "Huh? Sorry... Um what were you asking again?" The detective repeated her question for Michael.

"We were playing spin the bottle at the uh party.... I left to the kitchen and that's when I felt someone hold me, at first I thought it was my boyfriend but then... The grip became hard and when I asked if we could leave the party the voice said, 'we should go back to my hotel' it wasn't my boyfriends voice..."

The interview continued with Michael but directly next door in the other room his boyfriend was also being interviewed by a man in a light blue suit.

LUKE'S INTERVIEW:
"So you are the victims boyfriend? Uh Luke Hemmings?"

Luke nodded.

"Tell me everything that happened after Michael left spin the bottle."

Luke nods again sniffing, he's been crying.

"After he left I got up quickly to catch up with him but the crowds and flashing lights got the best of me and I lost him. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around thinking it was Michael but I found Jamie's 'girlfriend'".

"One of the guys that we are currently tracking down?" The detective asks.

"Yes. She told me that she knew where Michael was... So I followed her. Instead she took me outside of the building."

"Did you think Michael would be outside?" The detective asked. Luke shrugged.

"To be honest I didn't know what to think... I followed her, and then when I found no Michael I realized she toyed with me."

"What did you do after you realized?"

"I cursed at her and stormed back inside. I continued to look around but that's when I saw Calum my other band mate. He told me that something real bad almost happened to Michael and that the goons who tried to do it ran once he and my other band mate, Ashton,  broke in to where they were keeping Michael. I believe Jamie's girlfriend was a decoy, to get me away from Michael, and from searching for him." Luke's voice cracks slightly at the end of his sentence.

"So your other band mates were the ones who found Michael?"

"Yes."

CALUM'S INTERVIEW:

"Ashton and I had a little too much shots when playing spin the bottle so we tried to find a bathroom to wash our faces, I suggested that the bathrooms would be upstairs, but when we got there all I heard was screaming... It sounded like Michael's voice..."

ASHTON'S INTERVIEW:

"...So I yelled Michael's name and I heard a scream behind the door, I knew then it was my band mate in distress, I ushered Calum to help me break the door down since it was locked. Once we got in, the sight I saw was..."

Ashton gulped not able to physically and emotionally finish the sentence.

"Go on..." The detective replies.

"T-this man was I-in between his legs, h-he was the first person I pulled off, then Calum went over to beat him. The other guys including Jamie ran out of the door and fled... I then went over to Michael and cradled his h-head. Please... Please don't tell Michael I was the one that was there... Please just say it was Luke."
Ashton begged.

The detective raised his eyebrows, "Why?"

Ashton stood from the chair and paced back and forth.

"Please answer me Mr. Irwin."

Ashton bit his palm, "No"

"You have too..." The detective pushed.

"And what if I don't tell?" Ashton challenged.
"We have the power to put you in jail until you spill..."

"Oh god." Ashton groaned sinking to the floor, he put his head in his hands and let frustrated tears fall from his eyes.

"Will you tell him? Michael?" Ashton says peeking from his hands looking at the detective.

"It depends..."

Ashton stood up and went to go sit back in the chair, he hugged himself tightly as more tears went down his cheeks.

"I...I....I... Ikissedhimikissedmybandmate." Ashton rushed out.

"What?"

"I said I kissed him!" Ashton yelled standing up with fury in his eyes.

"I-I k-kissed Michael C-Clifford..." Ashton repeated more quietly to himself and started gnawing on his bottom lip,

"O-oh G-god." Ashton cried out while sinking to the floor.

"W-what h-have I done?" He whimpers and continues to sob. "M-my band mate? Oh w-what have I-I done-e?"

-:-:-

PLOT TWIST YOOO
WAS ANYONE EXPECTING THAT?