Chapter 13

(Michael's Pov)

"Please don't". I whimper.

"Never". Says Drake peering down at me, "after I have what I want, your dead..."

I grab my Hotel Lamp and yank the cord out, I hold it as if it was a bat.

"If y-you come closer I won't hesitate beating the red out of your hair." I say through a clenched jaw.

"Sure." Drake shrugs, "but you're going to have to come after me with that lamp, I'm not coming to you."

What? Why?

"Go on. Bring it." Drake threatens. I grip the lamp tighter and prepare myself to charge at Drake. I take a deep breath and scream while charging and swinging the lamp at him.
Before it hits him, he grabs the stem of the lamp and yanks it out of my hands. Here I am before him... Defenseless.

"I've had enough of your bullshit." He growls and I see him quickly grab something from his back pocket and then point it at me.

I freeze... It's a fucking gun.

"I'll give you what you want!" I quickly tell him.
"No no... You won't." He says. Tears start to sting my eyes, "No I promise. Right here right now... Just please don't kill me." I beg.

Drake looks as if he is in deep thought or he is at least pretending to be.

"Okay Michael... I won't kill you." He says and begins to put the gun down, I sigh in relief but then I hear an ear splitting noise, making my ears ring. I freeze. I look at Drake who is once again pointing the gun at me, I look down and see blood seeping through my shirt directly over my stomach.

I then look at Drake, "Sorry Michael... I lied."

I choke and blood runs down my chin from my mouth, my legs feel like jelly and the pain from the shot shoots through me. I sink to my knees and fall backward. My vision goes blurry with tears as I stare at the ceiling...

"Luke...." I mumble.

"MICHAEL WAKE UP! PLEASE WAKE UP!" I feel someone shaking me. I sit up immediately in the bed, I'm sweating and my cheeks are drenched in tears. I turn to Luke who was besides me in the bed, "Another dream?"

I nod and lunge at him in a hug. I whimper into his neck. Every night I'll have some sort of nightmare, they are usually of Drake and his followers attempting to rape me and succeeding. This was the first one of me dying.

"Ssh it's okay baby.... It's okay." I hear him whisper into my hair.

I then pull away from him, and gaze into his eyes....

"I just wanted to say thank you..." I whisper to him, he tilts his head to the side, "For what?"
I give him a 'duhh' look, "For barging into the room and kicking the guys asses." I chuckle.

He still looks so confused, "That wasn't me... That was Ashton and Calum." I suddenly stop smiling.

"Are you serious?" He nods. I then concentrate hard in attempt to remember me being rescued, "S-so when you were cradling my head and then leaned in and k-kiss-" I begin, "No Michael, I wasn't there, I found out afterwards... I was not the one cradling your head." Luke cuts in, his voice reeking of nervousness when he saw the look on my face.

It makes no sense. It had to he him. IT HAS TO BE HIM.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I whisper before getting up from the bed and walking to the bathroom at 5:00am.