Chapter 10

(Sorry I haven't updated I moved to where there's no internet and I broke my tablet....)
"I'm leaving without you!" I call and he runs down the stairs.

"No you aren't! I'm more experienced." Cameron yells and I stifle a laugh.

"Kept telling yourself that buddy." I pat his shoulder and pick up a sword, handing it to him. "Let's go. We ain't got all day." I hear people coming down the stairs. "You-"

"I did." Cameron interrupts and everyone appears, weapons in hand.

"You-" I start to yell but one of the teachers walks in and glares at me.

"Language miss." I nod and mutter yes sir before walking over to the door.

"Everyone pick a dragon. If it's already chosen go to a different one." Everybody runs out and I walk over to Star. "I missed you." I mutter and she nuzzles me with her head.

"Alright we all ready to go?" A teacher asks and Cameron walks up beside me on a blue and red dragon.

"Let's go then." We all fly up, me and Cameron in lead.
(Time skip!!)
I stand up on my dragon. Everybody else is heading through the normal doors. Half front. Half back. Me top.

I pat Star's head before jumping off. I flip and go through the building, landing on someone.

"Ooh sorry you were in my way." I say standing up. "Wait, dad?" I narrow my eyes at him and he chuckles nervously.

"I was looking for you. They're all knocked out." I look around. Wait, no vision.

"Guys! Hold your breath!" I yell before crashing through the building. I land on someone and it's my father. What a surprise.

I clear the smoke and my dads eyes widen.

"No! Get outta here!" I hear someone tell. Their voice sounds raspy and-

"Oliver!" I run through the smoke, not caring what happens. I'm pushed up against the wall.

"Ah. He's gone. With your father of course." Carrie says smirking.

"If you give everybody back, I'll do whatever you want. Give you my power, anything. But you have to promise not to hurt Oliver, my family, or Cameron. And don't let your minions do it either. Deal?" I ask and she smirks.

"Deal." She shakes my hand and the smoke disappears. Everybody appears in front of us and she presses a sword against my neck.

"I want you to kill Cameron." She smirks at him and everyone looks at me, pale faces.

"Funny, because I said you couldn't harm him. And neither could your minions." Her smirk grows even bigger and I resist the urge to hit her.

"Well you aren't neither of them. Your basically my slave." They look at me weird and I shrug.

"Slave, minion, same thing." I shrug and think this through. Wait she's not in my head anymore.

Already on it. I got telecommunicate. Stall her.

I signal Cameron to stall and he unsheathed his blade, which signals fight. Obviously. I mean we aren't stupid here. Are we?

~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~
So my writing may have changed a lot and I don't blame you if you don't read this anymore. I've been on my other account I made since this is connected through FB I couldn't use it but all is good now. I'll try to remember my tablet next weekend and I'll connect it so I can double task and write on both accounts at once. Well later hope you enjoy!!