Chapter 3

After dinner I went back to my cabin. I was the last there, since the teachers wanted to talk to me about school. They home school here. They said that since I got my powers early and know a lot about them I'll be able to go on quest with people. After some training of course. I'm going to train with a bow, so I don't always call on my dragons, well they aren't mine but whatever.

"Love what you did earlier!" Someone says running up to me. "I hear you're the youngest?" I nod. "Well all the guys are probally gonna baby you so if you go on a quest, well your not gonna get to do that much work."

"Right, so do you have a name?" I ask her.

"Yeah. Who doesn't?" She looks at me, and I look at her questionably. "Oh you want to know my name?" I nod. "Its Allison. Just know that I'm an illusionist. So you don't freak out and all."

"I've had animals speak to me since I was ten, do you really think I would 'freak out and all'?"

"Good point. So what are you going to train with?"

"A bow."

Her eyes brighten. "That's what I'm teaching. Well you should get to bed you have an early day tomorrow."

"What time do I have to get up?"

"Six is when school starts and breakfast is at five thirty. So get up at five unless you're one of those girls who wakes up looking like that."

I nod. "And if any of the guys won't leave you alone, tell me. I have a way with them."

Once again I nod. "How long does every one else stay awake?"

"Lights are out at eleven. Its ten thirty right now, so I would get ready for bed unless you want to get dressed in the dark while the guys are here."

"There are guys in here?"

There was a bunch of yelling down stairs. "Does that answer your question?"

"Are they always this loud?"

"Well not always, but let's go see why they're yelling." I nod, and we run downstairs. "Why are you guys yelling?"

"He decided it was a good idea to take my hat, white hat, and throw it in mud. So then he decides, when I was bending over to pick it up to shove me in it, and then he ran inside."

"Oh chill out it was just a joke."

"Oh it'll be a joke when I'm finished with you." The guy says and then leaps at the other guy.

"Is this really how you welcome your new guest to the house?" I say smirking.

They both look at me. "Who is she?" one says at the same time the other says, "Dragon girl!" And runs up to me and tries to give me a hug.

"Yeah, I would like it if you would take your muddy hands off of me."

"Raela?"

"Yeah?"

"Its me, Alex."

I smirk. "Alexander Chase."

"I would like it if you didn't call me that why they're around."

"Since when did I listen to you?"

"Since I'm stronger."

"With your powers your stronger without your weak."

"That guy was like 200 pounds!"

"But he let you hit him forever and it didn't effect him. All he did was throw you in the swimming pool! And you practically drowned. Until I saved you."

"I'm going to kill you."

"Uh huh. You can try but I know you better than you know yourself."

"Ok, sorry to break this moment up, but lights are out in five." Allison announces.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!

Literally that's what she said.

Ok, I know I'm late on saying this but, ADAM DIED HIS HAIR BLONDE! That's right Adam Levine, died his hair blonde. Like white blonde. AND HE LOOKS SO DIFFERENT. I don't know about you, but he is awesome. I love his band and his looks.

♥ADAM♥

Pleaseeee

VOTE/COMMENT!

PEACE OUT!! :-)