Chapter 7

"Sweet chimmy chongs. What happened to your hair?" I ask. Well more like yell. Allison looks at me angrily.

"You need more practice with that spell."

"Oh? Am I supposed to be boss at everything."

"Mostly."

"Alright sisters," Raymond says stepping in between us and putting his arms around our neck. "Let's keep moving or we'll be late."

"I thought we where already there?" They groan.

"Have you not looked at your surroundings? We're in the middle of a city. We need to get to the 'swaying forest'. That's where they are." I nod. I mutter a spell under my breathe. A invisible blue line, (meaning only I can see it) appears.

"Well for starters we need to go that way." I say and point behind us. They look at me confused. "And stop at that food place. I'm hungry." Cal's face turns red.

"You where floating half of this trip, and you have the right to say you're hungry. You're so frustrating." He kicks a rock which smashes a window.

"Great job dipstick." I hear Allison mutter. I smile.

Be calm.

I am calm. "Don't look at me like that." They look at me. Shit. "I hate it when you do that." I mutter under my breathe. "Sorry 'bout that."

"Right, let's get some food." Raymond says and walks the direction I pointed.

"That was amazeballs."

"I love your dictionary." I hear someone say. "Aren't you guys supposed to be the ones waiting on us? 'Cause it doesn't look like it."

"Its not my fault she got hungry." Cal says.

"Oh, no. I wasn't hungry, I could sense you guys where." I flash a smile at them. "So what do we do now?"

"We go get the others of course." I look around. He must be the mage.

"Name."

"They didn't tell you about me? I'm hurt." He put's a hand on his heart and acts hurt. I stare at him and he straightens up. "The names Oliver, but you can call me whatever."

"Okay, Whatever, it's nice to meet you."

"Right, well let's keep moving." Raymond says shoving past us. Brothers. I roll my eyes.

This is gonna be the best day of my life

Thud

"Don't be such a fish stick." He scoffs. I stand up and brush myself off.  "Why are you guys staring at me like I'm delusional?" I turn around.

"Hello Raela." I narrow my eyes.

"Carrie." I pause. "I would say looking good but I'd be lying." I smile-well kinda. You guys know each other? Wow Raymond, can't ask that out loud? Yeah, remember that time I ran away for like a year or some shit. I ran into her and long story short she's bad news.

"Are you two done?" Breathe. I am breathing. Ugh, I'm such and idiot. A book appears and I slam my face in it. 

"Yeah we're done."

"Great let's get down to business." The preppy girl stands behind me and hits the other in their head knocking them out. Your in my way. I fall over. She stands up.

"Thanks you. It was getting stuffy in there. God the girl is so lazy.  So what do we do next?" My-our eyes light up.

"We go find her Dad of course. Then, well the rest is history." I start swearing in Spanish. Your giving me a headache, shut up.

Or?

Let me rephrase that, shut up, or I won't let you stick around.

You wouldn't.

Try me.

-_- (well I tried to make this face, but I think I failed)

She smiles in victory. That's what I thought.

"Can't wait to get started." The preppy person says. "But, from here on out you must all know, once you do this, there is no going back." She pauses looking around. "Now," She says being preppy again. "Let's begin." Her eyes narrow and we fall over.