𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟒: 𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

⁰⁴ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳, 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿

𝐈 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃, rolling over in my bed hearing a beeping sound and vibration somewhere near by

𝐈 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃, rolling over in my bed hearing a beeping sound and vibration somewhere near by. Before anger could consume me, I realized I slept in a little. "Fuck!" I threw the covers off the bed and ran to Shoto's room. To my luck, he was up, brushing his hair.

"Good morning daddy." I sighed, smiling a ton. My little boy was just too good for me. "Good morning Sho." I went over and kissed his forehead before making my way back to the door. "I gotta get ready you can watch your cartoons until then ok?" "Ok." I left the door open so he wouldn't have troubles getting out, and quickly started my morning routine.

I didn't want to be late for Shoto's new school. The school seems very prestigious, perfect for him if you ask me. He's surprisingly smart for his young age, quiet, well mannered, which is crazy since I'm his dad. But it does make sense, the things he's gone through can change how someone acts and how they are as a person. But I think the therapy sessions he's been going to has been helping a lot.

I quickly stopped thinking about those terrible things, needing to focus on getting ready and feeding my son. I went to the kitchen and began cooking eggs and bacon. I could hear from the living room that he was watching octonauts, one of his favorites.

(👩🏽‍💻 - I know I shouldn't be watching octonauts at my big age, but it's too damn good!)

After cooking breakfast, I poured him a glass of  apple juice. I brought his plate over so he could begin eating, then I went back to the kitchen to prepare his lunch. I could only make so many things so I tried my best. In the end, I don't know exactly what it was, but I'm 67% sure it's edible.

After second guessing myself, I realized there wasn't any time left to make any changes, so I packed it up and put it in his book bag. Throwing it over my shoulder and grabbing my car keys, I went in the living room, hoping he was done eating.

"You done? We gotta go." "I didn't finish my bacon." "That's fine, just bring it with you." "Mm ok." I carried him on my side and made it to the car. Putting his bag down, I strapped him in his car seat. And after struggling for a good 8 minutes and him being of no help, we were finally on the road. By the time we got to school, it was just on time. I saw all the other little kids with their parent(s) walking in the building.

"Perfect, you ready Sho?" "Mm" I looked back to se that he was still eating the bacon. "How the- you're still eating that?" He only nodded his head, taking his time. "Well you're gonna have to enjoy that a little faster, it's time to go." He huffed, stuffing the piece in his mouth, chewing rather loudly. He was not happy.